GilSho

Veteran
Daps
then don't watch it. :francis:
I gave it a chance because y'all kept insisting it improved a lot yet episode felt like a chore. Struggled to make it to about episode 11/12 before permanently tossing it into the bushes.

Basically a rehash of Naruto & all the shounen tropes we've become accustomed to but with probably the WOAT protagonist at the forefront of that generic trainwreck.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I gave it a chance because y'all kept insisting it improved a lot yet episode felt like a chore. Struggled to make it to about episode 11/12 before permanently tossing it into the bushes.

Basically a rehash of Naruto & all the shounen tropes we've become accustomed to but with probably the WOAT protagonist at the forefront of that generic trainwreck.

I might have to revisit Black Clover at a later date. It's endearing at points, yeah.

But I'm up to the Zombie arc and every ep feels like filler at this point.

edit: :mjgrin: nah I'm prolly finna watch another episode now

Believe me, I hear you.

edit: I'm starting to wonder if a lot of shows are wack early on just to sucker you in.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
That show is trash. Y'all need to stop. :camby:

One of the worst main characters ever.
Show is far from trash, and Asta isn’t even as irritating as some made him out to be. I’m now 39 episodes in and it keeps getting better.
Any of y'all watched Clannad? That's probably the most unexpectedly amazing thing I've ever seen in my entire life. It's definitely in my Top 5 so far. I thought Monster was incredible but this easily beats it.
Hmmm...easily beats Monster, huh? :jbhmm:
Alright, I’ll add it to my queue.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Clannad is really up and down, it starts off dull as fukk. My favorite portion of it is the end of the first season, things started to pick up and get good, AS to me is a bit spotty too, the issues and topics were much sadder but I felt it was up and down by the episode

Also didn’t like how they just tossed Youhei to the corner as he’s the best character in the show by a wide margin

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I fell off anime for the past couple weeks thanks to smash

But I caught up and finished SSSS Gridman

Really fun watch Trigger did they thing:obama:

I don't know anything about Gridman but how they brought back elements and referenced the OG live action series was real dope and well done.

The animation was on point of course and the plot was surprisingly good

As much as I love Trigger a lot of their anime plots are just nonsensical roller coaster rides which I love them for

But I like how it tacked topics like escapism and otaku culture

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
bruh Abbacchio was acting bytchmade in ep 12 lol

Purple Haze:

tumblr_pk5q19J3LQ1xxe8aoo2_540.gif

Abbacchio:
200.gif

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Clannad is really up and down, it starts off dull as fukk. My favorite portion of it is the end of the first season, things started to pick up and get good, AS to me is a bit spotty too, the issues and topics were much sadder but I felt it was up and down by the episode

Also didn’t like how they just tossed Youhei to the corner as he’s the best character in the show by a wide margin

about to rewatch clanaad to see what I think of it now compared to ten years ago. remember being a fan of the blonde guy (youhei?) and the student council prez/blue haired tsundere being a million times more interesting than Nagisa

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
about to rewatch clanaad to see what I think of it now compared to ten years ago. remember being a fan of the blonde guy (youhei?) and the student council prez/blue haired tsundere being a million times more interesting than Nagisa
yea Youhei was the blonde dude who was his boy, I thought he was vastly more interesting then the MC, actually thought the MC was a complete dikk to him but for some reason it was just masked as "oh nah they are best friends" and yea I preferred the other girls to Nagisa

I'm interested to hear your thoughts, I watched it in full in the beginning of 2017, its a decent SOL I dont see the classic alot see in it tho and there are other SOL with alot of more deep impactful drama I felt