Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The tone shifts in HxH are sooooo well done man....

Really hard to appreciate until you see other writers fall on their faces attempting it just once. I remember York New City going down and I legit couldn't believe a whole place got aired out. Like people really DIE when they get killed :dwillhuh:

Kurapika :wow: reason he was my fav, York New w/ the spiders and him breh

watching Naruto again it is hilarious how much they took from HXH

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really?

I feel like they can make it work HxH and AOT had waaaaay more dialogue than PN and those two translated well animated

The dialogue isn't a worry to me since to me PN had a good balance between main plot and action

My worry is them getting the tone right the suspense and mystery especially in that first arc is what grabs you

But if that animation is janky and if they just start rushing shyt its going to kill every thing thats good about the series

PN is mainly talking after that first chapter. HxH worked cause it's still a battle shounen despite how much it wants to undermine its own tropes. And we won't really know how well it holds up until it gets to the awful prince arc the manga is on now.

AoT is heavy on shock and the animation studio did a great job waiting out the material and blazing through Attack on Politics at 2x speed.

I agree with you on the tone, the whole grip of the manga is tone. Mystery, mistrust, danger, hopelessness etc; Which is why I don't see it popping out here. There is no who's strongest discussions, no waifu bullshyt, the characters aren't fandom friendly....idk. I see it being underrated like Mushi shi. Like even if it gets a good studio the manga's actual art is janky itself lol

If guys can make shyt like High School of The Elite halfway interesting then anything is possible.

And I don't know man... more battle shounen flop than people realize.
Only because there's more battle shounen than anything else

I mean MHA is probably the most battle shouneniest stuff out there and it's actually more popular in the west than out east. The same way Naruto did when it devolved into a battle shounen.

You think Dr. Stone would pop out here? :mjpls:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
whoa.

whoawhoaWhoaWHOA. :whoa::what::sadcam::lupe:

What the fukk was that during AoT's closing credits!?

All I can say is that you better avoid ANY Attack on Titan video/posts/news from now on. It's gonna be easy for people to throw in spoilers and act like they are "theories" for what was shown on last night's ending.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
lol manga readers don't have these problems, after attack on politics it's attack of the savages. After years of waiting we get the erin we deserve :wow:

In these 2 weeks I have read so many isekai mangas, and i still need more :feedme: G.O.A.T. genre :blessed:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Hunter x Hunter ep 52
Finally got to see what the Zoldycks are capable of:wow:
That cliffhanger :lupe:
I need to find somewhere to watch the rest of the dubbed episodes ASAP

I just love how unpredictable this show is, and don’t even get me started on how demonic it’s gotten lately. That body count is piling up.

I see now why people call this one of the GOATs
If you got Hulu, they now carry the dubbed version. Although they it does't have all of the Chimera Ants episode, I imagine it'll be updated in the near future.

btw, promised neverland is gonna have yal fukked up :mjlol:
That's manga only, right? No anime adaptation yet?