kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
my dude kuroko shooting like a 5yr girl in this bish but it hits nuthin but the bottom of the net :wow::banderas:....had ol boy straight furious when that shyt disappeared and he couldnt block it :heh:....now kagami and kiyoshi gotta hold it down til da gawd can comebak in the game.....a nicca body is soo cot dayum ready brehs :sadcam:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This show will never get proper respect on this board because it's pure moe, but maaaan, it's pure moe excellence.
its pretty rare you see a show that gets everything right but this is one of them. if a person likes comedies this show leave them with nothing to complain about. most people on this board don't venture too far outside of shounen series so yeah it'll be overlooked.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my dude kuroko shooting like a 5yr girl in this bish but it hits nuthin but the bottom of the net :wow::banderas:....had ol boy straight furious when that shyt disappeared and he couldnt block it :heh:....now kagami and kiyoshi gotta hold it down til da gawd can comebak in the game.....a nicca body is soo cot dayum ready brehs :sadcam:

I don't know how Seirin pulls it off when Himura hasn't even shot yet. Getting shut out the 1st quarter ain't helping. The 4th quarter gotta have some next level fukkery.

Vice Claw:banderas:
akashi this dude abilities are absurd I'm sitting here like shyt aint fair :damn:

Better then Aomine?:lupe:

:damn:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I don't know how Seirin pulls it off when Himura hasn't even shot yet. Getting shut out the 1st quarter ain't helping. The 4th quarter gotta have some next level fukkery.

Vice Claw:banderas:

Better then Aomine?:lupe:

:damn:

He the captain for a reason :whew:
I don't think nobody a better scorer than aomine but overall he has too much going for him if I remember he has 2 special abilities and one of em hasn't even been shown yet in manga and his other skills seem like abilities on top of it so it's like fukk man

And ya that 4th quarter got high ass fukkery by the way

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:ohhh:dat cyclone pass though

tumblr_n1ry6wi0W91rnw92mo2_500.gif

tumblr_n1ry6wi0W91rnw92mo3_500.gif

tumblr_n1ry6wi0W91rnw92mo4_500.gif

THE BASKETBALL WHICH KUROKO PLAYS 2: 21

tumblr_n1ryn6GzYY1qlcw9co1_500.gif

tumblr_n1ryn6GzYY1qlcw9co2_500.gif

tumblr_n1ryn6GzYY1qlcw9co3_500.gif

DOWNLOAD: http://www.animetake.com/kuroko-no-basket-2-episode-21/

STREAM: http://www.animeavenue.net/kuroko-no-basket-2-episode-21/

CRUNCHY ROLL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/kurokos-basketball/episode-46-649357

tumblr_n1ry23NAc91slqop7o1_500.gif

tumblr_n1ry23NAc91slqop7o3_500.gif

Yo Kuroko was shytTING on nikkas in this episode. When he hit that nikka with the Vanishing Drive and then dished to Hyuga, that shyt was sick :wow::wow: and now that he's got Aomine's formless shot in his stash dude is becoming really good

The rawest shyt about this battle/game is that Murasakibara has been too lazy to run down the court on offense....maaaan I have a bad feeling about what that shyt means :ohhh: how the hell does each game keep getting better and better?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He the captain for a reason :whew:
I don't think nobody a better scorer than aomine but overall he has too much going for him if I remember he has 2 special abilities and one of em hasn't even been shown yet in manga and his other skills seem like abilities on top of it so it's like fukk man

And ya that 4th quarter got high ass fukkery by the way

:blessed:

How much further we got before we see Akashi?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just to let everyone know CrunchyRoll will be putting all One Piece episodes up in the upcoming weeks. 1-30 are on there now.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:blessed:

How much further we got before we see Akashi?

dont know too be honest cuz I'm thinking the season finale gonna be after this match maybe
if not i know akashi vs
midorima
team where u will see whats up with him and his abilities

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
Kuroko with the Phantom shot shyt is just pure piff :whoo:

Kuroko told Murasakibara :ufdup:

I feel like Kagami old friend,Himuro about to put in some work on Seirin :damn:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Just started rewatching 00 Gundam since I didn't finish it the 1st time around. After watching some of the trash called Gundam Age, I appreciate how good 00 Gundam was. Age is trash.. wtf were they thinking? Flit was a trlll ass nikka though.. Felt like I was watching Kira the gawd.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Since, you read the manga who would you say is the best player of the 5 prodigies?
Akashi called the shots on that team for a reason :wow:

Spoiler for his ability, not any game spoiler

Emperor Eye. Basically, breh has the sharingan with the byukagan. Has full field of vision over the basketball court like the b-gan 360 degree field of vision, and like the sharingan he can read the movements of opponents so quickly he can predict their moves. So he can predict the movements of everyone on the court :banderas: Dude is the ULTIMATE point guard. When he takes it to god tier is when he combines the Emperor Eye with a ankle-break dribble for an unstoppable crossover that leaves dudes looking FOOLISH. And as other breh said, Emperor Eye is his SECOND ability. He awakened it by force during a 1v1 game with Musakibara in middle school. His first ability hasn't been revealedt :dead:

But what I'm MOST looking forward to being animated is Kise's ability (again, ability spoilers, no game spoil

Him finally getting the Perfect Copy against Aomine in the inter-high was just the beginning. He's been watching ALL the games everyone has been playing since for a reason. Dude is now able to copy ALL the Miracles abilities and fukking combine them...including Kuroko's :wow: Formless shot, emperor eye, invisible drive, midorima's 3's, musakibara's shot blocking, dude is perfect cell