Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Its official:
Main.png

Terra Formars Sci-Fi Manga Gets TV & Video Anime

Yū Sasuga & Kenichi Tachibana's interplanetary battle story licensed by Viz

Shueisha POP Haishin Corner, a service for book retailers to download display material, features a poster for the eighth volume of writer Yū Sasuga and artist Kenichi Tachibana's Terra Formars manga. According to the poster, a television anime and original video anime of Terra Formars has been green-lit.

The story begins in the year 2577, hundreds of years after scientists sent cockroaches and mold to terraform Mars. However, when the first manned ships land on Mars, they encounter large humanoid cockroaches with great strength, and are wiped out. Humanity then sends elite warriors to Mars to eliminate the cockroaches.
This has to be on Noitamina or some late night block. This is one of the more violent mangas that I've read in awhile.

The violence will be awesome, but I'm not really impressed by the writing. The melancholy atmosphere, cleverness, brutality and usage of insect abilities is what drew me in.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That last episode of Chuunibyou was one of the funniest of either season.

"What was that?"
"Most likely a magical purification device."
'What!?"
"That was obviously a digital camera."

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
That last episode of Chuunibyou was one of the funniest of either season.

"What was that?"
"Most likely a magical purification device."
'What!?"
"That was obviously a digital camera."

This show will never get proper respect on this board because it's pure moe, but maaaan, it's pure moe excellence.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
i know that shyt was :noah:
it so beautiful reading the manga then seeing on the anime its even better

i was like wtf kind of shot that is kuroko like :ufdup: too mural-boy had him like :why: cant i block it

I fukking hate these cliffhangers tho. Just when you get into it you got to wait for next week. That's why I prefer to marathon shows instead of waiting week by week.:to:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Man, I'm anxious to see how Seiren's gonna get past Yosen, they got too many weapons :lupe: