TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
its pretty rare you see a show that gets everything right but this is one of them. if a person likes comedies this show leave them with nothing to complain about. most people on this board don't venture too far outside of shounen series so yeah it'll be overlooked.

I wouldn't say it gets everything right but as far as KyoAni's recent history goes, this show is gold. The plot of this season is so over the place I'm mostly surprised how well it still holds up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just started rewatching 00 Gundam since I didn't finish it the 1st time around. After watching some of the trash called Gundam Age, I appreciate how good 00 Gundam was. Age is trash.. wtf were they thinking? Flit was a trlll ass nikka though.. Felt like I was watching Kira the gawd.
I wish they'd come out and make a new real Gundam instead of AGE and all this Toy fighter crap. I heard they're supposed to be remaking the original Gundam series in the next year or so. I look forward to some true Gundam. its been a few years.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I wish they'd come out and make a new real Gundam instead of AGE and all this Toy fighter crap. I heard they're supposed to be remaking the original Gundam series in the next year or so. I look forward to some true Gundam. its been a few years.

Dap and c/s x1000

To think I watched about 30 episodes of Age before I said fukk this shyt. Age and build fighters are two of the worst gundam series ever. Get thts kid shyt the fukk outta here :camby:

00 Gundam is :banderas:
Eradicating war with force :banderas:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Y'all made me want to rewatch Cowboy Bebop :ahh:

By the way, is Trigun good ? I know it was kinda heavy back then but never bothered watching.

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1zvo7n.gif

killua turned super sayian

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
So I typically don't like watching anime in Japanese, but this "Attack on Titan" show has made me reconsider that preference..

The despair and hopelessness in this show...:wow::to::damn:

Just when you think things are starting to look up.... Those :demonic:show up