King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Guess I'll keep going then. :obama:

Just finished the episode where Killua ripped ol boys heart out :wtf: ...I see why his name is Killua :damn:

Toriko. Pretty decent series, I'd recommend it. :ld:
:lolbron:
Killua is a beast pretty early on.

I see there are a few Toriko eps on Crunchyroll. Guess I'll have to go elsewhere to see the earlier episodes.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just finished Episode 7 of Hunter x Hunter and man, this test to become a hunter is the most convoluted thing I've seen since DBZ. :wtf:

Every time I think they're about done with it there's another part. Show is meh so far, but I suppose I'm not at the good part yet. :manny:
Holla at me when you get to the Heaven's Arena Arc. Orochimaru aint got shyt on Hisoka.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I watched the last Kuroko ep :beli:
Well, I'm fed up with that power of friendship bullshyt in every shonen lately. shyt is ridiculous. It's Naroko no Baske with that anime last few eps :beli:
And Kagami's power ups don't make any sense. How was he able to go toe to toe with Aomine the Gawd in such short span ? You mean to tell me that the gap was in favor of Aomine when both of them were pre-in the zone but Kagami managed to pass Aomine when both were in it. And SMH at that extended time limit thanks to his nakamas. I know it's aimed at teens but come on :beli:
And how the hell was this Overflow bullshyt possible to happen :beli:
I just finished Episode 7 of Hunter x Hunter and man, this test to become a hunter is the most convoluted thing I've seen since DBZ. :wtf:

Every time I think they're about done with it there's another part. Show is meh so far, but I suppose I'm not at the good part yet. :manny:
I thought the same when I started watching it but yeah it will definitely be better after the test. You have to endure that bullshyt before you can really enjoy the show though. You'll witness some moments of pure brilliance some arcs mixed some of utter garbage unfortunately. But it's worth it :yeshrug;

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Say brehs is there any news about a second season for attack on titan? Or is this another situation like Berserk where I gotta go to the manga to find out the rest of the story...say it ain't so :sadbron:
well there needs to be a lot more cushion between the manga and the anime before they make another season so it may take awhile....there's a live action movie coming nxt year tho :ld:
Guess I'll keep going then. :obama:

Just finished the episode where Killua ripped ol boys heart out :wtf: ...I see why his name is Killua :damn:

Toriko. Pretty decent series, I'd recommend it. :ld:
u just hit the landmark for the piffness....i didnt dislike the test like u do tho :wtb:.....oh and toriko fukkin sucks :ufdup:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
... Hunter X Hunter ... this is turning out to be the GOAT... I don't think i've ever been into anime episode like this one 116 ... :whew: :whew: :whew: :whew: :whew: :whew: Gon's rage :banderas: ..makes Goku Super Saiyan transformation look like a simple powerup :heh:

Gon still thinks Pitou can heal Kite, when he realizes that Pitou can't he going to explode

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In this episode, this nicca Gon is flipping the fukk out brehs! Dude is furious man, like Kite was his daddy or something, geez! :whew:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Still watching Hunter x Hunter, I'm on the part where -

Part 4 of the exam...they're running around that forest hunting each other. I have to admit, I'm starting to get interested. That said, it's hard for me to buy that Gon has any chance of getting Hisoka's tag...so far dude seems invincible.

:obama:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Still watching Hunter x Hunter, I'm on the part where -

Part 4 of the exam...they're running around that forest hunting each other. I have to admit, I'm starting to get interested. That said, it's hard for me to buy that Gon has any chance of getting Hisoka's tag...so far dude seems invincible.

:obama:
Just wait and see. :scheme:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Still watching Hunter x Hunter...

Right now I'm in the Heavens Arena arc where Gon and Killua are fighting in that tournament for money.

:dead: at them just chopping and pushing their way through everybody :russ:

I'm pretty entertained. Looks like this dude with the glasses is about to teach them "REN" or something, seems legit. Can't stop watching though...I gotta be at work at 8am and I'm not gonna be able to get up. :to:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I watched the last Kuroko ep :beli:
Well, I'm fed up with that power of friendship bullshyt in every shonen lately. shyt is ridiculous. It's Naroko no Baske with that anime last few eps :beli:
And Kagami's power ups don't make any sense. How was he able to go toe to toe with Aomine the Gawd in such short span ? You mean to tell me that the gap was in favor of Aomine when both of them were pre-in the zone but Kagami managed to pass Aomine when both were in it. And SMH at that extended time limit thanks to his nakamas. I know it's aimed at teens but come on :beli:
And how the hell was this Overflow bullshyt possible to happen :beli:

I thought the same when I started watching it but yeah it will definitely be better after the test. You have to endure that bullshyt before you can really enjoy the show though. You'll witness some moments of pure brilliance some arcs mixed some of utter garbage unfortunately. But it's worth it :yeshrug;
The overflow was explained in depth b. It's the opposite of the invisible drive. Kuroko's misdirection wears off, so players are aware of him now, so he uses that to draw their attention to him so others can use him as the distraction for their own invisible drives.

As far as Kagami/Aomine. #1, it's made clear repeatedly, and then stated at the end, that had they played 1v1 Aomine is still the better player. #2, he got into the zone, breh. There's no better explanation that that. It happens. How was Tony Delk able to drop 50? He just got hot. As for why Kagami was able to last longer, I say, look towards the end of the episode. Aomine asks Momoi if she wants to help him find new shoes to practice in. Breh had been blowing off practice for a year now, whereas Kagami has been going hard as fukk in the gym since day one, and just went and did special training with the chick that mentored him back in the US before the Winter Cup. If Aomine was STILL in better condition than Kagami it'd be some ole bullshyt. Kagami cared more and worked harder at it because of his teammates. Aomine has realized that and is about to start shooting in the gym.

Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
:banderas: I been re-watching both Yu-Yu Hakusho & Dragon Ball Z from the start. Let's be honest brehs, Yu-Yu Hakusho>Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Yu Hakusho stands the test of time from characters perspective, better storylines, didn't drag on with filler episodes, characters more relatable, etc.

Also, if yall have watched all of Big O, what did yall think about the ending and what it really means? :ohhh: It still confuses me to this day.
I cant pick but:banderas: Yu-Yu Hakusho is one of my most underrated animes and is one of my personal favorites. I hated how the 4th season was rushed, that show could have easily had a complete 4th and 5th season

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Don Rhymus, I put the whole stuff in spoilers for the people who are not that far in the anime.
The overflow was explained in depth b. It's the opposite of the invisible drive. Kuroko's misdirection wears off, so players are aware of him now, so he uses that to draw their attention to him so others can use him as the distraction for their own invisible drives.
I know, it's just so bogus as an explanation but I don't know why I'm expecting some realistic stuff. That's on me.

As far as Kagami/Aomine. #1, it's made clear repeatedly, and then stated at the end, that had they played 1v1 Aomine is still the better player. #2, he got into the zone, breh. There's no better explanation that that. It happens. How was Tony Delk able to drop 50? He just got hot. As for why Kagami was able to last longer, I say, look towards the end of the episode. Aomine asks Momoi if she wants to help him find new shoes to practice in. Breh had been blowing off practice for a year now, whereas Kagami has been going hard as fukk in the gym since day one, and just went and did special training with the chick that mentored him back in the US before the Winter Cup. If Aomine was STILL in better condition than Kagami it'd be some ole bullshyt. Kagami cared more and worked harder at it because of his teammates. Aomine has realized that and is about to start shooting in the gym.
The thing is Aomine's 100% is higher than Kagami's because he's a "better player". Midorima explained that the Zone let people reached their 100% and not surpass it, therefore in the Zone or not, Kagami still shouldn't be able to top Aomine, strictly speaking. Kagami's special training camp only helped him close the gap between him and Aomine but it only made it tighter and still in favor of Aomine as the whole game showed. And for the extented time limit, Kagami said it in the first part of the ep when he put Aomine on his ass : he was fighting with more than one man's strength aka thanks with his nakamas'.

Aomine was dominating the game and could even beat triple-teaming, but I don't get how, both playing one-on-one the whole fourth quarter, Kagami could still block, steal and even pass by Aomine while the latter is the fastest player in the tourney. Ridiculous. But I get that Kagami and Kuroro are the heroes of the show and that at the end they'll win thanks to the power of friendship. But it's on me as I said, I need more mature animes tbf. Those shonen been ODing with the nakama no jutsu lately, it's just too much for me.

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
I been watching Gintama on episode 231 the comedic fukkery that goes on in that show is great and they troll popular animes :laff::laff::bryan::russ::russ::mjlol:

the battle arcs are very good and Gintoki ain't fukking around :whew::whoo: