Geek

Pro
Daps
After years and years of not really getting into anything serious I decided to get a CR premium pass (I watch dramas too)
and so far I have Sakura Trick, Engaged to The Unidentified, Hozuki no Reitetsu, and Nisekoi.

I like my slife of life and yuri, especially cute girls doing cute things.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Getting pretty heavy into Hunter X Hunter

Just finished that fighting tournament arc (Heaven's Arena, I think) and I'm like two episodes into the Yorknew City Arc - shyt feels like this might end up being the best arc so far.

But speaking of that tournament arc, this dude Killua is just a complete beast. :wow:

Hisoka enjoys fighting 12-year-olds a little TOO much though...some of those faces he was making in his fight with Gon were like :huhldup:

Seems like Nen is sort of like Haki from One PIece

Gon's dad kind of seems like an a$$hole judging from that tape.

My favorite character is probably Kurapika. His strategies and analyses are :wow:

Last edited:
Daps
Back on this kill la kill. shyt is a little too pedo and silly for me at times but I'm trying to hang in there.

I do like the concept though with the revelation of the "true enemy" tho

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see what they are doing with the "in your face" sexual innuendo on Kill La Kill but I feel like they're telling the same joke every episode. It's beyond corny now. I did call
Matoi being Satsuki's sister. I do like Mama Kiruyin.

She styled on them something serious in the latest episode.

I'm enjoying the Toriko anime. The beginning intros about the Gourmet age are hilarious to me. Seeing Toriko and company lose their shyt over eating food it great.

I forgot how hilarious Gintama's anime is. The comedy is insane.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you can name an episode of any series that was more intense than this without one punch being thrown, you're pretty good.

tumblr_n0uoxirq7C1rydwbvo1_500.gif

HUNTER X HUNTER 116

tumblr_n0uo788KXM1rydwbvo1_500.gif

STREAM: http://www.animeavenue.net/hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-116/

DOWNLOAD: http://www.animetake.com/hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-116/

CRUNCHY ROLL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/hunter-x-hunter/episode-116-646077

tumblr_n0utbnl3ny1rfnykso1_500.gif

tumblr_n0um9sFRN01sgoucjo1_500.png

tumblr_n0um9sFRN01sgoucjo2_500.png

tumblr_n0um9sFRN01sgoucjo3_500.png

"You have it easy, Killua. You're perfectly calm...since it means nothing to you"

tumblr_n0uo8ocEYe1rbrys3o1_500.gif

:td: that shyt stung, i knew this part was coming but damn. Gon is an ass hole.

tumblr_n0updjBo5f1qfbz1so1_500.gif

if you've read the manga...i know you saw the fukking "Evil Fist" :wow: the way they animated that shyt, and how the subtle flashing between going from the anime and how it looked in the manga with the black and white frames was SICK. That shyt was by design and I can only imagine what kind of insane shyt they have planned for when it goes down. And the chick that does Gon's voice killed that shyt too..."To hell with that."

Yall nikkas will shyt your pants within 3 weeks time and you'll thank nikkas for putting you onto this masterpiece. Holy shyt

edit: :tu: the animators splicing the manga panels in with the anime

tumblr_n0uzp5fR0q1tpx4syo1_500.gif

yeah. I kind of think its the best way going forward. full color may not capture the full effect of these scenes, its too gritty for full color.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yo, yall need to spoiler tag the H x H stuff, some people still aren't caught up yet. :whoa:

I'm still in Yorknew City. Though I'm glad to see Gon finally got a new outfit, the original one looks kind of fruity. :heh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo, yall need to spoiler tag the H x H stuff, some people still aren't caught up yet. :whoa:

I'm still in Yorknew City. Though I'm glad to see Gon finally got a new outfit, the original one looks kind of fruity. :heh:
Then you need to stay out of here. Not our fault you started late.