Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:ohhh::whoo:
Oh shyt. It looks like Terra Formars is getting animated. This shyt is violent as hell and the fights are amazing.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/02/03-1/video-sci-fi-manga-terra-formars-gets-animated-cm

Terra Formars is a Sci-Fi action manga series written by Yu Sasuga and illustrated by Kenichi Tachibana. The first arc of the story (episode 1-6) was published on Shueisha's bi-monthly Miracle Jump magazine in 2011. Then the manga moved to Weekly Young Jump next year for the following story. It was chosen as the best manga for male readers on Takarajimasha's 2013 edition of the Kono Manga ga Sugoi! (This Manga Is Amazing!) guidebook. The fourth and latest volume of the manga will be published in Japan on February 19th. Check the 30 seconds CM below.

The plot of the first arc: In 2599, the manned ship "Bugs 2" with fifteen crew members to Mars has landed on the planet. They have to survive the fierce battle against the giant mutated cockroaches with incredible power, Terra Formars.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the latest Space Dandy. It was a nice heart warming episode. They had two dope songs in there as well. I really enjoy the quirkiness of the episode and the fact that it just does whatever it wants at all times.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Alright, so apparently netflix didn't have all the episodes(thought there were 51 eps when it was in fact 64:patrice:)But i finished FMA:B earlier today. Where do i begin? This is one hell of a show. The characters, the plot(still got me like :ohhh: when father ascended to god status and broke shyt dow, same for when "god" played the hell out of him when he went to the gate:lolbron:) and the action was piff too (bradley and scar fight brehs:wow:). I remember the OG anime having a bitter sweet ending. The ending for this one is just about right. It ended on a more optimistic note, but damn if i wasn't craving for more. I could definately watch this show again an would put it in a personal top 10 anime of all time list. :whew: i might have to take a break brehs. But i got gundam wing next on rotation:shaq: Also,:salute:Greed, Fuu, Buccaneer, and Hughes:sadbron:
imma need that gundam wing link breh:takedat:

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looking back on it i still dont quite understand why itachi said obito is ''a shell of his former self'':patrice:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
looking back on it i still dont quite understand why itachi said obito is ''a shell of his former self'':patrice:

That was back when Obito was masquerading as Madara. So Itachi simply thought he was a weakened Madara and probably had no idea that he was actually someone else.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
tumblr_n0p28wuZAO1qcsnnso1_500.gif

tumblr_n0p1y16UF41qcsnnso1_500.gif

THE BASKETBALL WHICH KUROKO PLAYS 2: 18

tumblr_n0p3l20ksg1r60zuio2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n0p3l20ksg1r60zuio3_r1_500.gif

DOWNLOAD: http://www.animetake.com/kuroko-no-basket-2-episode-18/

STREAM: http://www.animeavenue.net/kuroko-no-basket-2-episode-18/

CRUNCHY ROLL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/kurokos-basketball/episode-43-649351

tumblr_n0p3l20ksg1r60zuio1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n0p3l20ksg1r60zuio6_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n0p3dnD2u91s3dw0xo1_500.gif

:wow: yo the animation in this ep is incredible.

That was a great finish to an awesome battle game. Teppei was clutch as fukk, and the Ignite Pass into Alley Oop finisher was :wow:wow:wow:tu!!! Kuroko and Kagami ended that shyt like some real ass nikkas.

If this game was this epic, the next opponent is going to be insane.
:dahell: how u not gon gif my nicca kagami throwing up the black power fist at the end :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just watched the latest Space Dandy. It was a nice heart warming episode. They had two dope songs in there as well. I really enjoy the quirkiness of the episode and the fact that it just does whatever it wants at all times.

The music is real good in this show. It's like synthesizer smooth jazz. Awesome stuff.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yeah I was actually hoping the lil girl would join his crew. She seems to balance Dandy out.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i didn't know that space dandy was dubbed on adult swim...also didn't know that the us and japanese intros were different