Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Say brehs is there any news about a second season for attack on titan? Or is this another situation like Berserk where I gotta go to the manga to find out the rest of the story...say it ain't so :sadbron:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I just finished Episode 7 of Hunter x Hunter and man, this test to become a hunter is the most convoluted thing I've seen since DBZ. :wtf:

Every time I think they're about done with it there's another part. Show is meh so far, but I suppose I'm not at the good part yet. :manny:

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
setsuno_zps5bed9ef3.gif

setsuno went off:whew: sent her flying with one kick

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I'm trying to get into Gundam Age but the shyt is so kiddish. Anime characters are getting smaller and smaller wtf. I'm about to rewatch and actually finish Gundamn 00 just because age is so childish so far. :snoop:

Don't get me started on that toy gundamn series either. :snoop:

Attack on Titans was an anomaly I see.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Do yall know which season Gundam wing endless waltz movie starts off of? Or it it just a movie? Im thinking of the one that was on Cartoon Network around the 2000's.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do yall know which season Gundam wing endless waltz movie starts off of? Or it it just a movie? Im thinking of the one that was on Cartoon Network around the 2000's.

It starts after Gundam Wing, the only other gundams on CN was G gundam (shining fingers) , SD gundam, and Gundam Seed

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It starts after Gundam Wing, the only other gundams on CN was G gundam (shining fingers) , SD gundam, and Gundam Seed
Thanks it was mobile suit gundam wing, didn't see it at first. The Black Samurai gundam:wow: This brings back so much memories.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I just finished Episode 7 of Hunter x Hunter and man, this test to become a hunter is the most convoluted thing I've seen since DBZ. :wtf:

Every time I think they're about done with it there's another part. Show is meh so far, but I suppose I'm not at the good part yet. :manny:

You're not. :hmm:
setsuno_zps5bed9ef3.gif

setsuno went off:whew: sent her flying with one kick
What is this? Looks interesting. :ld:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can start a coli dropbox where you upload the torrent file for any new anime youre getting into.
I hate trolling these threads to try find anime name then a propoer torrent with english subtitles.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

You're not even scratching the surface.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

Keep watching. It isnt until the test ends that the whole anime changes :ohlawd: