Consumed

Superstar
Daps

So the obvious elephant in the room....

She gotta be sucking nikkas up to stay alive right

:patrice:

They altered the myth so it wouldn’t be a fanservice show. She doesn’t need to feed off sexual energy to survive and the aphrodisiac effect is more of a nuisance than a necessity

All the monster girls have personalities that contradict their legends, which made the show really funny at times and sad as hell when they struggled to fit in with the other humans. One of my favorites from last year.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Naruto - Yeah I know, never watched it before but i'm looking at the episode list like a mid-term :gucci: 150+ episodes out of 3 seasons and that's not even all of it because I saw the sequel series I guess where he's older :dead:

My Hero Academia - Feel like finishing this before Naruto, feels like less of a chore but i'm only on episode 1 so :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai is easily my favorite show of the season. The second episode was a blast and to top it off the show is an anime original not based on a light novel or manga. From the writer and director of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun.

Edit: worte that before I watched Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii. Now I can't call it.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I am not sure yet of Steins;Gate 0 will be any good (first ep was a bore) bit between that, Megalo Box, Amanchu Advance and new Boku No Hero Academia this is already a strong season.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naruto - Yeah I know, never watched it before but i'm looking at the episode list like a mid-term :gucci: 150+ episodes out of 3 seasons and that's not even all of it because I saw the sequel series I guess where he's older :dead:

My Hero Academia - Feel like finishing this before Naruto, feels like less of a chore but i'm only on episode 1 so :francis:
For naruto I recommend a a naruto/shippuden filler free guide, those fillers are not worth watching

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai is easily my favorite show of the season. The second episode was a blast and to top it off the show is an anime original not based on a light novel or manga. From the writer and director of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun.

Edit: worte that before I watched Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii. Now I can't call it.

Wotaki ni Koi wa Muzukashii is the other anime I got tied at first this season lol I just ain't wanna speak on it. :heh:

I can already tell it's gonna be the first fully slice of life show I've watched since... hell, ToraDora maybe?

Hinamatsuri is also a keeper. Very good show.

I knew what the phrase meant, and ignored the show cause of it. Just read the synopsis, gonna add it to the already rediculously deep watch list for the season.

I am not sure yet of Steins;Gate 0 will be any good (first ep was a bore) bit between that, Megalo Box, Amanchu Advance and new Boku No Hero Academia this is already a strong season.

Gotta remember, first ep of the original Steins;Gate was boring too. I honestly don't remember why I even kept watching it. Tuturuuu~~~ prolly had me hypnotized like everybody else.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wotaki ni Koi wa Muzukashii is the other anime I got tied at first this season lol I just ain't wanna speak on it. :heh:

I can already tell it's gonna be the first fully slice of life show I've watched since... hell, ToraDora maybe?

I knew what the phrase meant, and ignored the show cause of it. Just read the synopsis, gonna add it to the already rediculously deep watch list for the season.

Gotta remember, first ep of the original Steins;Gate was boring too. I honestly don't remember why I even kept watching it. Tuturuuu~~~ prolly had me hypnotized like everybody else.

I'm not sure about Steins;Gate 0 because it's a interquel. It's basically a middle sequel that takes place during Steins;Gate but still leads to the same ending we already got. I've never been a fan of narrative BS like that.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
It... it really just seems impossible that there are this many good to excellent shows airing at once. :mjcry:

NadSzI7.png

@winb83 :salute::salute::salute: props for pointing it out

(Hinamatsuri, for the uninitiated)

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I saw on reddit that you need to watch episode 23b of the original steins gate to have any clue on what's going on in steins gate0

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anybody watching Legend of Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These? Never saw the original so can't compare but it's pretty dope so far.