Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I was reading how the bullshyt animals in Golden Kamuy were intentionally done that way by the director to convey a sense of the animals being not part of the human world (wildlife, basically)

He..... succeeded :patrice:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Megalo Box continues to astound..... you know those fan made anime AMVs where they take the best parts of a show and splice them together? It felt like I was watching one at times.

Somehow the show makes me feel like I'm watching a mix of Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop. But that may all be in Junk Dog Joe's hair :heh:

But nah, Joe got a death wish. His life has no real meaning, it feels like he's looking for a death that has one.

The bad guy boxer doesn't even seem like a "bad guy". Just a "superior" boxer. It's all in the enhancements, though.

Show still amazing, got it tied for my favorite show this season.

See yall next week.:ufdup:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gonna look at Tokyo Ghoul again, forgot about most of the story.

First two eps have nothing to do with the first series. Second ep starts tying it together, though.

Honestly if it werent for the second ep I was gonna drop the series. Tokyo Ghoul is good, yeah. But I feel it's severely overrated.

Kaneki is prolly the most whiny "we relate to this character" character since Shinji Ikari.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Persona 5: (no spoilers, @4-Rin ) Not really much to say, if you've played an hour or so of the game. The fill in scenes are a bit nice. Kinda feels like a more fleshed out version of the game.... that you're not playing. I wish they would've stylized the fights a bit more, though.

Did I crow out "YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COM-INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN♪♫♪♫:bryan::bryan::bryan:" in a half drunken slur, prolly scaring my neighbor's kids to death?

No comment.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Persona 5: (no spoilers, @4-Rin ) Not really much to say, if you've played an hour or so of the game. The fill in scenes are a bit nice. Kinda feels like a more fleshed out version of the game.... that you're not playing. I wish they would've stylized the fights a bit more, though.

Did I crow out "YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COM-INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN♪♫♪♫:bryan::bryan::bryan:" in a half drunken slur, prolly scaring my neighbor's kids to death?

No comment.

I'm only beat the first 3 dungeons so I'm not too far in it yet. I wasn't sure if someone would post something that'll spoil the story later on

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm only beat the first 3 dungeons so I'm not too far in it yet. I wasn't sure if someone would post something that'll spoil the story later on

You're good. I get the feeling the show is proly gonna cover the first two dungeons this season.

And as faithful as the show is, anybody that's played it prolly isn't gonna be talking about it unless it diverges from story.

Except me, and I'll prolly stop after episode 4.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Comic Girls is pretty good. It fills the void that New Game! left a while ago. One of those slice of life cute girls shows that isn't overly sexualized and is pretty innocent.

If you like shows like Yuru Yuri, Gabriel Dropout, Blend-S, New Game, Girlish Number. Basically it's a derivative of K-On.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Ep.2 of the Persona 5 anime was very good

The pacing is still fast as hell but understandable since there's a lot to cover

Glad they are capturing style of game
I geeked out at the mini boss fight with Ryuji how they incorporated the all out attack :whoo:

Last Suprise is a classic I've heard that song soo many times and I never get tired of it:ohlawd:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Megalo-Box.gif

Megalobox tho:ohhh: