Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I don't know what happened but someone took it up the ass because we are getting a season 3 of overload in july 2018 :ohhh::wow:

to the fukk boi who spoiled killing bites ... yo mama is a hoe :ufdup:

GmnPYL0.png

X8i93o4.png

:francis::mjlol::wow:

Are you sure that’s not meant to say 2019?

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Are you sure that’s not meant to say 2019?

Nope was confirmed on twitter :wow:

After the last battle kaneke gets fukked up and forgets who he is and becomes an agent who hunts ghouls himself. So its kinda a sequel but with a gap in it

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Nope was confirmed on twitter :wow:

After the last battle kaneke gets fukked up and forgets who he is and becomes an agent who hunts ghouls himself. So its kinda a sequel but with a gap in it
Did he forget he had to eat humans to stay alive??? Imma have to read the manga before i watch any more episodes.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Favorite sports anime so far

1. Kuroko's Basketball

2. Yowamushi pedal

3. Clean freak Aoyama (even tho it's mostly a gag)

4. Speed Racer

5. Haikyu

I need to watch more sports anime :patrice:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
That Roberta's Blood Trail Black Lagoon OVA is :gladbron::whoo: right off the bat!

Akito the Exiled Code Geass OVAs is :patrice::comeon: Status brehs

Gonna finally watch sword of the stranger and possibly wolf children or summer wars while I still have this funimation trial

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I like Vinland Saga but I don't like the focus on Canute or askeland. I want it to focus more on thorfinn. Canute is wack

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
The debut of Megalobox was great. Didn't know how I'd feel about the use of cybernetic enhancements in a boxing ring, but they make it work by giving every fighter their own style of gear and animating the movement well. Tons of callbacks to AnJ and they even used the Sendo smash animation sequence from HnI 1:1. They're jumping straight into a fight between the two rivals and there's a tournament arc coming up. Definitely following this and Full Metal Panic week to week.