Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Gonna watch these. I've been struggling trying to come up with a detailed and balance system for a story I'm working on. Pain in the ass.
Same here I've been writing me a story looking for a well-rounded power system, so far I've managed to create one including few other powers that are rare and outside of the power system(Similar to HXH with rare case of pre-rose Meurem)

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Not sure if this show belongs in this thread, but anybody watching Final Space on TBS? Show is funny as fukk:mjlol:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
It’s not don’t believe the hype, It is amazing don’t get me wrong but the art only improved once the mangaka went monthly. As it stands it’s Berserk and Vagabond at a tie and then>>>>Vinland Saga.

Vinland Saga is nice but I just don't like the setting. Vagabond is my goat manga and Berserk is up there too but something about Vinland's savageness doesn't appeal to me as much :pachaha:

If Vinland and Berserk have gotten recent anime's JAPS HAVE TO give Vagabond one. Hopefully Vinland isn't in garbage CGI which plagued Berserk :wow:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Vinland Saga is nice but I just don't like the setting. Vagabond is my goat manga and Berserk is up there too but something about Vinland's savageness doesn't appeal to me as much :pachaha:

If Vinland and Berserk have gotten recent anime's JAPS HAVE TO give Vagabond one. Hopefully Vinland isn't in garbage CGI which plagued Berserk :wow:

Vinland Saga is good, Thors is a badass of the epic kind. The art initially is week because it was weekly but then the mangaka switched to monthly and the quality shot up. The character development in this for the protagonist is amazing, he starts of as a one note character but slowly becomes so much more.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Finished Sakomoto it was cool, blazing through Saiki Kusuo season 2 now. They have similar vibes (school related fukkery)

Also picked up Shokugeki no Soma third plate. May drop it and just read the manga instead

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
How weird. I just was about to start this manga too
It's really good. Finished the first vol. last night bought the second immediately.
It’s not don’t believe the hype, It is amazing don’t get me wrong but the art only improved once the mangaka went monthly. As it stands it’s Berserk and Vagabond at a tie and then>>>>Vinland Saga.
I bought into the hype, and I'm kinda glad I did. I won't say yet that it's on par with berserk or vagabond as I'm just starting the second vol, but I'm really enjoying the heck out of it so far.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
It's really good. Finished the first vol. last night bought the second immediately.

I bought into the hype, and I'm kinda glad I did. I won't say yet that it's on par with berserk or vagabond as I'm just starting the second vol, but I'm really enjoying the heck out of it so far.

It’s a great little read, you will get to a certain part that involves a farm and boy those the story slow down. Then again it took years to get through that but for you it’s simply reading past it at your leisure so not as slow. Either way it’s a fantastic series, just not Vagabond and Beserk level (Musashi and Guts are just to badass).

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Honestly, it boggles my mind how it hasn't gotten an anime adaptation yet.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
i reccommend you all to read the Tomie manga from Junji Ito. I watched The Junji ito collection And decided to read the manga and its an alright horror story.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished Danganronpa and now watching Danganronpa 3. This show is entertaining..
I put my bro on the series like a week ago, dude kept hitting me up WTF is going on here:dwillhuh:
Just so you know
The future arc has the characters the survive from the 1st season
and the despair arc is characters in the 2nd game.

Kairi Irving

Daps
I put my bro on the series like a week ago, dude kept hitting me up WTF is going on here:dwillhuh:
Just so you know
The future arc has the characters the survive from the 1st season
and the despair arc is characters in the 2nd game.

Im on the 4th ep of the Despair arc, i was into Danganronpa 1, the whole game system was interesting, but this normal school life part is boring af

Gonna soldier through it though.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Im on the 4th ep of the Despair arc, i was into Danganronpa 1, the whole game system was interesting, but this normal school life part is boring af

Gonna soldier through it though.
Hope you never plan on playing Danganronpa 2 because the despair arc spoils the whole game.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Hope you never plan on playing Danganronpa 2 because the despair arc spoils the whole game.

Funny because i remember seeing Danganronpa in stores and on PSP years ago and here i am now watching the anime