tumblr_p2kdma732I1s307p6o1_540.gif

Yea Imma need to check this out

:chappelleomg:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Wtf kind of furry nonsense was happening in Overlord season 2 :gucci:

I was already uncomfortable with how the season started focusing on these weirdo ass lizard men but then we get a scene of two casually humping and I was like :mindblown:

Ngl, this show's premise and main character are pretty awful. Even ass a badass level 100 character he comes off unlikable.

I'm staying for the NPC. The butler Sebas and Cocyotus give the show great depth.

Side note, sometimes I feel for the bad guys because of the huge disadvantaged they seem to have every single time they in a fight or battle. As soon as they realize that it's game over they start copping pleas with a quickness.

Anyway, I'm mad I binged both seasons and it's not even finished.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Whose watching Darling in the Franxx :pachaha:

"I can feel myself going deeper inside you."

:mjlol:

They knew what they were doing with this whole concept from the imagery to the dialogue. Got the females bent over and shyt in front of the pilots so that they can "ride".

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Vinland Saga is getting an anime adaptation:wow_hmm:

being done by wit studio (Attack on Titan) this shyt bout to be the new wave

AOTY off top:banderas:

Never heard of this but some reviews are saying this is better than Vagabond and Berserk. I kinda find that hard to believe, but I feel like copping the manga .:jbhmm:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Whose watching Darling in the Franxx :pachaha:

"I can feel myself going deeper inside you."

:mjlol:

They knew what they were doing with this whole concept from the imagery to the dialogue. Got the females bent over and shyt in front of the pilots so that they can "ride".
I had to drop it for these reasons. Why do these mechs have t*ts and cute faces:mindblown:
The state of mecha anime is trash rn