Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Exactly. Crazy how quick people are to forget.

At the end of the day, Bleach provided me with some of my favorite characters/moments in anime, and that's all that matters. I still have love for the series, regardless of it 'falling off' or whatever. :obama:

Yes...... Bleach was that shyt..... niccas on that coli-revisionist Irish!! Lol

Martha

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Black Clover is pretty standard shonen. It doesn't take anime to new heights, it's predictable, and Asta is a blockhead who isn't using his ability to it's fullest.. But I don't miss an episode so I guess that means something.

Asta won me over..

I'm a sucker for those underdogs that prove everyone wrong..

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
"We lost a lot of lives in this matter. If you don't have the money, you can go straight to heaven and apologize to them"

Orga

Yo Tekkaden is bossing up. Things have picked up in season 2.
tenor.gif

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Violet reminds me of Sagara Sousuke. Being a soldier is all she knows, has to go out in society and find her own niche in life. I do wish that niche was something more than being a "Auto Memory Doll" which is really just a ghostwriter that's exclusively female for whatever reason, but it does give her a way to learn how to express herself and help others express themselves too.

Curious as to how this ends. Hoping they leave room for a second season and have her travel from place to place helping random people write letters, forming relationships and learning more about society along the way.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Some of yall in here talking about "trash" shows......

Is anyone really checking that Grancrest Senka shyt? Man wtf did I start watching this shyt..... like its like this show goes from 0 to 30 to 60 to 90 and so one.

The MC stars off as a wandering loner and by ep 3 niccas has an army and castle?

Ive feel asleep several times watching this shyt and I'm not even sure why I'm still watching.... then ep 5 they introduce some shyt in here that was never revealed before.

This shyt feels like its all over the place. Characters popping in and out feels like no rhyme or reason..... but yall calling BC trash??:hhh:

Martha

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I think most shonen suffer with their "powers" like there's no scaling sometimes. Like DBZ, Goku is so powerful by the end his friends are useless. They are there to just get smacked up until he comes in at the last minute. I don't watch Super so I don't know what kinda fukkery is going on there. In Bleach, Ichigo is a shinigami, no but he has hollow powers? Wtf he's a Quincy too? Naruto was tight in the beginning but then degenerated into super powerful one hit moves.

I think the best power system is HunterxHunter, Nen is so complex sometimes I can't even keep up with the rules. Every fight seems like a chess match.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Some of yall in here talking about "trash" shows......

Is anyone really checking that Grancrest Senka shyt? Man wtf did I start watching this shyt..... like its like this show goes from 0 to 30 to 60 to 90 and so one.

The MC stars off as a wandering loner and by ep 3 niccas has an army and castle?

Ive feel asleep several times watching this shyt and I'm not even sure why I'm still watching.... then ep 5 they introduce some shyt in here that was never revealed before.

This shyt feels like its all over the place. Characters popping in and out feels like no rhyme or reason..... but yall calling BC trash??:hhh:

Martha

I'm watching it. I'm on episode 8 and it's moving way too fast. They're throwing new shyt every episode and you almost need a guidebook to understand the different alliances, clans, lords, etc.

It's pretty interesting and I like this genre, but they could slow it down a bit.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm watching it. I'm on episode 8 and it's moving way too fast. They're throwing new shyt every episode and you almost need a guidebook to understand the different alliances, clans, lords, etc.

It's pretty interesting and I like this genre, but they could slow it down a bit.
It's typically not a show I watch weekly. I watched the first 6 episodes in 2 days. The rest I usually wait a couple weeks and watch a few at a time.

The show is no masterpiece but it mildly entertained me. I'm not like some of the rest of yall in that an anime doesn't have to be a top 50 series of all time for me to watch it.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Exactly..... I still don’t have a solid comprehension of the politics in this world.

Nor do I really understand who is really the bad guys between the Alliance and the Union?

On wiki they did have a description up to ep 5 I was reading and I still was lost

Martha