Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Somehow I started rewatching Dragon ball z again the Kai version
I forgot how gully DB used to be nikkas spittin up blood, arms gettin chopped off I miss this version of DB toei needs to go back to that:wow:

First time watching Kai and this dub is really good
full

Chris Sabat murked every Vegeta scene
not gon front I shed a tear at Vegeta's death bed speech :mj_omg:

I miss that Bruce Faulconer soundtrack tho but the Japanese soundtrack is really good and fits the tone more

With all its issues DB still the goat tho sohh many classic moments:ohlawd:

I'm a grown ass man now but this show still got me in my feelings:wow_hmm:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Also, this week's episode of Junji Ito had me shook :wow:

The first story is lame af but the scarecrow story :lupe:
"Why is he making that face?"
:damn:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I believe you are right. I just finished the first season and ain't shyt happen :gucci:

There was zero conflict so absolutely no climax.

Shout out to Goku in second season episode one though :salute: I recognized her voice right away

I read the manga occasionally and it’s pretty boring. There’s an uncountable amount of mangas with the reincarnated into a fantasy world plot that deserves to animated.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I forgot how gully DB used to be nikkas spittin up blood, arms gettin chopped off I miss this version of DB toei needs to go back to that:wow:

full

I miss that Bruce Faulconer soundtrack tho but the Japanese soundtrack is really good and fits the tone more

I was watching ocean dub ( probably the best dub for Saiyan-Frieza) episodes of the namek saga from the original series, almost cried because how much the series fell off. It truly was the best thing out

I dare say the ocean dub actors represented Vegata/Goku/Piccolo etc better

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

full

I prefer kai cuz no filler and the translation is on point like u watching a new show

And grancrest :mjcry:

But Jesus shyt is fast paced I don’t mind but man talk bout 0-100 so many times but I love this shyt

Theo gotta go for the throat now

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I prefer kai cuz no filler and the translation is on point like u watching a new show

Yeah Kai is definitely the definitive version of DBZ

Breh it brazy at how much of of DBZ was just filler. Like that fake namek Bulma and em got finessed in and that purple dragon Gohan used to kick it with just to name a few all filler:dwillhuh::mjlol:

The fact that I used to run home from school just to see that :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't know how yall hate Grancrest so much. It's dope. The stuff that's happening right now its just messed up.

And grancrest :mjcry:

But Jesus shyt is fast paced I don’t mind but man talk bout 0-100 so many times but I love this shyt

Theo gotta go for the throat now
I almost got a bit misty-eyed on that last episode. The Lustful Earl's main chick was amazing. The definition of a ride of die chick.

Last edited:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Started watching Ghost in the shell: stand alone complex. The laughing man complex storyline is incredible and comes across as a great political thriller. Whereas the other stand alone episodes are still a lot of fun and has great moments of character development. Watching late 90's/early 00's anime gives me a painful sort of nostalgia. :wow:

I plan on rewatching Witch hunter robin, Outlaw Star, FMA(2003) and S-Cry-Ed afterward. :blessed:

Any political thriller suggestions?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah Kai is definitely the definitive version of DBZ

Breh it brazy at how much of of DBZ was just filler. Like that fake namek Bulma and em got finessed in and that purple dragon Gohan used to kick it with just to name a few all filler:dwillhuh::mjlol:

The fact that I used to run home from school just to see that :francis:
It's not really the definitive but it certainly is the most canon. Filler aside, changing the voice track and using the jap musical track was where they fukked up. The original dub was better performer and had more emotion. Kai dub is more consistent with the voice though. Which is crazy because that continuity should have given a better dub performance then they did. DBZ: Remastered is more definitive to me. I own Kai too but I can never watch it. They've changed dialogue too much. Maybe if I hadn't grown up knowing exactly what and how lines were delivered, I'd care less.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's not really the definitive but it certainly is the most canon. Filler aside, changing the voice track and using the jap musical track was where they fukked up. The original dub was better performer and had more emotion. Kai dub is more consistent with the voice though. Which is crazy because that continuity should have given a better dub performance then they did. DBZ: Remastered is more definitive to me. I own Kai too but I can never watch it. They've changed dialogue too much. Maybe if I hadn't grown up knowing exactly what and how lines were delivered, I'd care less.

Kai dialogue shyts on the original
I was watching some eps and fillers and dialogue just isn’t that good music wise I get y people prefer the original
Idc what’s the definitive version I want proper translation as close as possible and the OG one doesn’t do that.