Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I'm back in that anime mood again. This weeked, I was able to catch up with the second season of Attack on Titan, and finally gave Mob Psycho 100 a watch (binged that shyte like no man's business :ohlawd:). Now rewatching Bleach after seeing the trailer for the live action movie.
Yo mob psycho is still one of the most smart original materials I've ever seen. In any medium of the past 20 years. :wow:

That shyt cemented my belief that the japanese understand human beings to their core better than anybody else. There were no clichés capable of ruining the story in that bih, and shyt played out exactly as you'd expect human rationality to function.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Yo mob psycho is still one of the most smart original materials I've ever seen. In any medium of the past 20 years. :wow:

That shyt cemented my belief that the japanese understand human beings to their core better than anybody else. There were no clichés capable of ruining the story in that bih, and shyt played out exactly as you'd expect human rationality to function.
It truly is and it’s funny as fukk, I don’t remember the last an Anime made me laugh out loud on a consistent basis. I feel bad for for putting it off for a year and just now getting to watch it. Hopefully season 2 comes out soon.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Finally finished 11 eyes :mjlol:

How does anime have bad acting? Plot was rushed, deaths were too meaningless and there was no character development.

I lost it during the sex scene at the end where MC was finally getting it in with the best female character but was deluding himself into thinking fukking was for the greater good of the world and to protect his crazy yandere bytch of a girlfriend from evil :laff:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Reigen is the GOAT psychic :wow:. Some of the art in Mob Psycho was :wow::wow::wow:

Need to read the manga, hopefully the rest gets adapted

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It got redundant after about episode three or four. I said I'd go back to finish it one day but haven't yet.

I like that the segments in each episode are like 5 to 10 minutes long. Need to start watching Saiki season 2 I really liked the first season

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So with a lot of stuff said.... bringing this back to all the current animes... I think it needs to be stated that Black Clover is currently the best shyt airing this current season.... followed by Deadly Sins

Martha

I caught 5 mins of that flipping past Toonami...:trash::trash::trash:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yall trippin. Grancrest War is dope. There's a bunch of episodes and that one clip posted with the dead fish fukk is not typical of the show.

shyt I love the anime but man that shyt more violent than I thought :russ:

Need to watch some more anime but a lot of the new shyt don’t stick with me so I end up dropping it and end up watching just 1 or 2 a season with 1 old anime I haven’t seen or rewatch a anime I have seen to see if worth buying
Before I use to watch at min 5 anime a season

At least my hero be back on soon enough :noah:
Still got aot hopefully this summer and wtf happens to one punch season 2 shyt was suppose to come last year in fall didn’t think it cuz a certain studio was suppose to but ended up not doing it so it got postponed

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Black Clover is pretty standard shonen. It doesn't take anime to new heights, it's predictable, and Asta is a blockhead who isn't using his ability to it's fullest.. But I don't miss an episode so I guess that means something.