Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yo B the beginning is fire, anime of the season so far. Netflix are on a roll with the anime’s they are dropping.

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Kaiji 20
skyler-crying-gif-breaking-bad.gif

Kaiji did it for the dead homies

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Just really started watching JoJo. This shyts incredible. I hear it only gets better for the most part. Is that correct, brehs?

This is true of every JoJo season. Takes time to establish the backstory, characters, powers then ramps up in the 2nd half. If you're watching the first season the next arc is arguably the best of the franchise.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
This nikka @pepe just posted henti:mjlol:

Just really started watching JoJo. This shyts incredible. I hear it only gets better for the most part. Is that correct, brehs?

Breh you've only scratched the surface:wow:

Judging by your avi your gonna love Part 4

Persona 4 takes a lot of elements from Part 4 and Jojo in general

Speaking of Jojo when that Part 5 gon drop:mjcry: we might not get that bih til next year

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Seven Deadly Sins :blessed:

My nikka Greed :wow:
Only shyt im religiously watching this season. Been flames since ep one :ohlawd:
It depends. Most of this board says that but for me, the first two arcs are the best. After that they get into adult pokemon territory and the MC is nowhere near as cool as the previous jojo. Didnt even finish the arc after that cuz it was getting boring af for me

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Jojo is the anime personification of Jordan’s career...... and if you still on season one you’re on the equivalent of his years at UNC

Martha