Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
nah breh it's from grancrest senki

nyWkxa1.jpg

I tried watching this anime, it’s fukking trash how you nikkas are watching it I will never know. The male protagonist is terrible and how he has people swarming to him just has a nikka :ohhh: how are people going to give up their ambition on a piece of shyt like that. Such a boring and terribly writing man character, had to drop this boring crap at episode 6.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
They are going at light speed and totally skipping his character development. Blme the studio for rping the story:francis:

And yeah your right the anime is trash but since i read the manga and the novels arent translated ill just keep watching :snoop:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This is true of every JoJo season. Takes time to establish the backstory, characters, powers then ramps up in the 2nd half. If you're watching the first season the next arc is arguably the best of the franchise.
No shyt? i hear it only gets better but i guesss i gotta just experience it.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just keep watching..... man Jojo was the anime that came out of no where for me....

It’s now like my all time fav or easily in my top 4

Martha
If you dont mind me asking, what is your top 3 favorite anime? Mine currently are Gurren Lagaan, DBZ, and ......actually I cant decide on a third

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I'm back in that anime mood again. This weeked, I was able to catch up with the second season of Attack on Titan, and finally gave Mob Psycho 100 a watch (binged that shyte like no man's business :ohlawd:). Now rewatching Bleach after seeing the trailer for the live action movie.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If you dont mind me asking, what is your top 3 favorite anime? Mine currently are Gurren Lagaan, DBZ, and ......actually I cant decide on a third

Well I know in the end it became devisive in the end and many people didn’t like the spoilers but I still love Naruto,

HxH,

I loved Gurren Lagaan and it’s close to making my cut..... but then Bleach, FMA, and like 10 others fight for that spot

Martha

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Well I know in the end it became devisive in the end and many people didn’t like the spoilers but I still love Naruto,

HxH,

I loved Gurren Lagaan and it’s close to making my cut..... but then Bleach, FMA, and like 10 others fight for that spot

Martha
We've got pretty similar tastes. I liked both FMA. I started Bleach maybe a month ago. Just seems like a lot to go through

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
of fukking course :gucci:

can we just be open about the weird shyt? :gucci: so we ain't gotta surprise unsuspecting good people?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You finally coming around cousin

Been trynna tell people about @winb83 preferences for years now!:lolbron:

He cool and all but some of the shows he enjoys is :ohhh::merchant::damn::scust::sitdown:

Martha

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You finally coming around cousin

Been trynna tell people about @winb83 preferences for years now!:lolbron:

He cool and all but some of the shows he enjoys is :ohhh::merchant::damn::scust::sitdown:

Martha
yo he really is cool people and he knows his shyt but every time he drops new show or posts a clip you gotta make open a incognito browser just to be on the safe side :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
We've got pretty similar tastes. I liked both FMA. I started Bleach maybe a month ago. Just seems like a lot to go through

Over the years, I've watched so many animes I've at this point forgot some of the ones I watched but those are some of the more popular ones that stand out.

I loved this one called Samurai Deeper Kyo but people slept on that one

Martha