Daps
hFeq2vg.png

yxxgnIh.gif

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just finished "B: The Beginning" its aight.

action is cool but story telling was all over the place. Show would have been better if it was strictly a detective-serial killer cat and mouse series and didn't have that supernatural/gods plotline they crammed in there. It almost feels like they threw that convoluted story line in there just to showcase cool fighting scenes and choreographies.
Seemed like a story written by someone who doesnt watch much anime but is forced to write an anime. Or just what it is, a netflix staff trying too hard to make an anime. Seems like a rejected manga from the anime Bakuman

peppe

Superstar
Daps
i dont know whats happening but studios animating novels are a mess this season.

Grancrest senki has 24 episodes yet they are going at light speed to get threw all the books

overlord II production value and story telling went WAY down like wtf is happening
Death march raping with the fast pace.

goddamn i read these novels and it pains me that they are skipping so much shyt

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
When I found out the same people that made baka no test were behind no-rin I was not surprised. A stupid ass anime that lacks a plot but thrives on its gags. Baka no test at least had a ton of hilarious anime references. No-rin is just boring...so far.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Apart from a couple Kaiji episodes and Air Gear OVA hear and there, I started back a week ago watching Black Clover. I thought the filler was a great way to cover up the gaps in the manga, but they go way overboard. Every time there's a 3-5 minute recap. That just won't do: I like Black Clover - but it doesn't have the staying power of early Bleach or Naruto.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
When I found out the same people that made baka no test were behind no-rin I was not surprised. A stupid ass anime that lacks a plot but thrives on its gags. Baka no test at least had a ton of hilarious anime references. No-rin is just boring...so far.
Is that the one with the farmers? I dropped that show cause I forgot about it.