Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I want to watch the rare Jojo Bizzare Adventure: Phantom Blood movie
The movie was released Feb of 07 but it got shelved after week, word is Araki was responsible for it
So far there's 16 min video of it but without voices and a few trailers

Dio's theme in the movie

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Mikasuki is such a bad ass. Dude just surf boarded an enemy mobile suit into Earths gravity

giphy.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
All the anime’s these season are :scust:apart from Overlord season 2. Just been fukking trash nothing good at all.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I want to watch the rare Jojo Bizzare Adventure: Phantom Blood movie
The movie was released Feb of 07 but it got shelved after week, word is Araki was responsible for it
So far there's 16 min video of it but without voices and a few trailers

Dio's theme in the movie

Heard that shyt was so trash araki wiped it from existence. Which is crazy because it dropped in 06 but you can only find like clips of it. I kinda want to see it too if it was that bad:lupe:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Heard that shyt was so trash araki wiped it from existence. Which is crazy because it dropped in 06 but you can only find like clips of it. I kinda want to see it too if it was that bad:lupe:
It wasn't trashed it was ok at best Araki was allegedly mad because the directors took too many liberties with the anime movie skipping and cutting important content.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Nobody feeling Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody? I think it's a good show this season.

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
since all these networks are jumping on anime it's doing IMHO more bad then good, like damn

You got shows on hulu, netflix, funanimation, amazon prime and crunchyroll like the fukk. I'm not going to pay 5 streaming services to have access to all the seasons anime. That's why the free streaming sites will never die.

then you have these bullshyt region restrictions that prevents you from watching everything thank god for VPN's.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
since all these networks are jumping on anime it's doing IMHO more bad then good, like damn

You got shows on hulu, netflix, funanimation, amazon prime and crunchyroll like the fukk. I'm not going to pay 5 streaming services to have access to all the seasons anime. That's why the free streaming sites will never die.

then you have these bullshyt region restrictions that prevents you from watching everything thank god for VPN's.
Hulu comes free with my cell phone service
I pay for Amazon Prime for the shipping and 5% off all purchases anyway
I'm a Netflix subscriber
Most of Funimation and all of Crunchyroll come with my $10 VRV sub

Hulu doesn't make original anime anyway so if you subbed to VRV and Netflix you'd get most anime series.

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Hulu comes free with my cell phone service
I pay for Amazon Prime for the shipping and 5% off all purchases anyway
I'm a Netflix subscriber
Most of Funimation and all of Crunchyroll come with my $10 VRV sub

Hulu doesn't make original anime anyway so if you subbed to VRV and Netflix you'd get most anime series.

Can't get hulu,funanimation and VRV here
Got amazon prime; netflix and crunchyroll

fuk this shyt

yup my go to website has EVERY fukkING ANIME in hd, dont even know why im paying probably to support the industry

Last edited:

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Neither were in the right frame of mind to have a healthy relationship. Wouldn't have made sense to me if they were a couple at the end, instead they made a pact to support one another implying eventually they'll be together when mature enough to handle it. A relationship takes a lot of effort to sustain and they weren't ready for that when they could barely even support themselves.

Who's the 2nd girl that liked Satou? Hitomi was just using him to get over her boyfriend. She's a reason for his mental decline

Episode 13

"Time to Die" :bryan:fukk you senpai

Love that show. I don't ani all that much so I say that it's by far one of my favorites

Sub > Dub :scusthov:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Can't get hulu,funanimation and VRV here
Got amazon prime; netflix and crunchyroll

fuk this shyt

yup my go to website has EVERY fukkING ANIME in hd, dont even know why im paying probably to support the industry

That video is laughable. I commented on it cause let's be honest here; nobody pirates anything as an act of protest. Piracy is all about getting something that usually cost money for free either because you can't afford it (and or because it's prohibitively expensive) or because you flat out don't wanna pay for it and want it free. Piracy of streaming anime sites doesn't help improve them.

It's like Mother's Basement said in his response video if you buy a same brand TV off the back of a guy's truck instead of getting it at Best Buy does that encourage Best Buy to innovate? Nah and you didn't do it to encourage them to innovate you just wanted to get the TV for cheaper.

Piracy is all about personal gain deep down and nothing else.