Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Ushio & Tora was a mixed bag. It does the monster/human duo concept really well - both are on equal footing and handle themselves independently if need be. They hate each other in the start and become inseparable by the end. Some shows get this wrong by having one side be 10x's stronger than the other and having to carry their partner all the time handicapping themselves in the process, or by never developing their chemistry over time.

On the other hand season 1 is 95% monster of the week with dozens of side characters that don't really matter until the following season, and that arc where the solution to turn Ushio back into a human is gather all the girls he'd met and have them...comb his hair....is some of the weakest shyt i've ever seen

Season two delivers on everything that was being set up in the first season in 13 episodes. There's a single villain. He's OP as fukk. Somebody has to stop him. Sacrifices will be made. Reminded me of the payoff in Stardust Crusaders where they finally fought Dio.

I dunno how influential this franchise was on other manga/anime going forward or anything that predated it that's similar, but I see a lot of Tora in other beast characters. He's exactly Nyanko-Sensei in Natsume Yuujinchou.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ushio & Tora was a mixed bag. It does the monster/human duo concept really well - both are on equal footing and handle themselves independently if need be. They hate each other in the start and become inseparable by the end. Some shows get this wrong by having one side be 10x's stronger than the other and having to carry their partner all the time handicapping themselves in the process, or by never developing their chemistry over time.

On the other hand season 1 is 95% monster of the week with dozens of side characters that don't really matter until the following season, and that arc where the solution to turn Ushio back into a human is gather all the girls he'd met and have them...comb his hair....is some of the weakest shyt i've ever seen

Season two delivers on everything that was being set up in the first season in 13 episodes. There's a single villain. He's OP as fukk. Somebody has to stop him. Sacrifices will be made. Reminded me of the payoff in Stardust Crusaders where they finally fought Dio.

I dunno how influential this franchise was on other manga/anime going forward or anything that predated it that's similar, but I see a lot of Tora in other beast characters. He's exactly Nyanko-Sensei in Natsume Yuujinchou.
second season made it all worth it

villain made the whole series complete imo

A1 a$$hole

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
second season made it all worth it

villain made the whole series complete imo

A1 a$$hole

it took the whole character cast to even touch him. great villain and a great ending

probably the most sinnister looking design I've seen. Had Ushio frozen with just a look

1446827477507.jpg

Mooreish

Banned
Daps
Deep down I don't even think either of them love each other. Yuzu seems like the kinda person that's in love wit being in love and fell for the first person that showed her attention and Mei just wants someone to want her. The pink haired chick is just an evil attention whore.
So what you’re telling me that everybody that’s a fan of this manga that’s actually wants them to get together is a horrible person and that they’re perpetuating a horrible example of a relationship onto their families and friends and loved ones.

See. Lesbians are evil boring people. We must never be like them if we wish to survive in this world.

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I can't believe they used the worst CGI possible on a damn fate series. Netflix can have it, the quality is beyond trash :francis:

There are many CGI animes this season and it's getting way better (STILL NOT THERE YET) but to disgrace is fate series like that :hhh: straight up berserk production value :pacspit:

I watched cirtrus with my girl sitting next to me, the whole time she was watching she was having the :francis::usure::picard::gucci::jbhmm::what: face. Then I told her they were step sisters and she was like :upsetfavre::snoop:

Kind of ashamed I like these things :to:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Citrus sounds like some weird shyt. I remember trying to give Keijo a shot but had to call it quits after the MC ass finisher was some kind of wind vortex. I legit felt embarrassed at myself.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Citrus sounds like some weird shyt. I remember trying to give Keijo a shot but had to call it quits after the MC ass finisher was some kind of wind vortex. I legit felt embarrassed at myself.
Keijo was funny as hell. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously. You were supposed to laugh at the stupidity and absurdity of it all.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Keijo was funny as hell. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously. You were supposed to laugh at the stupidity and absurdity of it all.
that shyt was just weird and perverted
it took the whole character cast to even touch him. great villain and a great ending

probably the most sinnister looking design I've seen. Had Ushio frozen with just a look

1446827477507.jpg
that motherfukker was so demonic

i think everyone just kinda assumed the rumors and stories were exaggerated :wow: that bytch would blast anybody, everybody, and especially the ones you love :wow:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
There are many CGI animes this season and it's getting way better (STILL NOT THERE YET) but to disgrace is fate series like that :hhh: straight up berserk production value
Knights of sidonia was a CGI anime and it's fire. Its on netflix too :win:

Mooreish

Banned
Daps
that shyt was just weird and perverted

that motherfukker was so demonic

i think everyone just kinda assumed the rumors and stories were exaggerated :wow: that bytch would blast anybody, everybody, and especially the ones you love :wow:
butthole eye.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Any post that has a reference to Jojo is a post that pulls at my heart:blessed:

Martha

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Clover is my new favorite, always delivering action and story progression :blessed:

Overlord sometime gets a little too dialogue heavy I'm finding this season, but when shyt gets real its cool.