peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Just watched no game no life zero..

fukking beautifull, but brehs be prepared for manly tears because goddamn that last act

:mjcry:

I was not prepared :sadcam: i really need season 2. Dbz,Gate and nGNL are the only animes i have watched more then 2 times:wow: and this movie makes me want to restart it again.

Man im sitting here like an emotional bytch :mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just watched no game no life zero..

fukking beautifull, but brehs be prepared for manly tears because goddamn that last act

:mjcry:

I was not prepared :sadcam: i really need season 2. Dbz,Gate and nGNL are the only animes i have watched more then 2 times:wow: and this movie makes me want to restart it again.

Man im sitting here like an emotional bytch :mjcry:

Imma try watch it tonite loved the series bought season 1 limited edition awhile back

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
@Bryan Danielson I'm about to finally get around to watching SAO II :mjgrin:
Rewatching Neon Genesis Evangelion. Dog this shyt so fire. Each episode you could break down. So much effort put into this shyt.
There's more put into the WARNING screens than some whole fukking shows:wow: i don't particularly like the direction that the story went, but you can't deny the overall quality of that series

unless you're just a hater :ehh:

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps

There's more put into the WARNING screens than some whole fukking shows:wow: i don't particularly like the direction that the story went, but you can't deny the overall quality of that series

Bro that's not even half of it like fukk.

This is my second time seeing the series. The first time I can admit I would be self-absorbed into my phone or distracted by something else. I started this thing where I like to creatively break down shyt in my mind because I want to be able to explain why I liked or disliked a series. So since I did that every time I watch a series I want to be serious about I avoid all distractions fully focused on the show. I've been doing it with animes I've already seen before which is why I did the long ass writing on Cowboy Bebop in here. I also did it for Trigun but I didn't go in depth. I feel like the more I practice this the better I get and I'm just catching a ton of shyt in Neon that has me like holy shyt there so much detail and effort into the series people probably don't even know the half of it. And I'm just sitting thinking holy shyt this series is a masterpiece.

I'll just say a couple of things that I never realized on my first watch, even though I can say a bunch of shyt.

- The religious aspect of the show with adam and the angels.
- the biological aspect of the show where the group they work for is called nerv which is basically the nervous system working together to fight life-threatening situations which happens to be angels. If the pilots get hurt they get nerve damgage
-the characters resemble actual human beings. I understand the shinji character 100 percent down to the tee and I know someone in real life who resembles the other characters or at least know examples
- there is always a theme to each episode while still overall forwarding the series.

I'm just like holy shyt why didn't I notice this in the first watch? Like I didn't even notice how funny this series is sometimes.

Mooreish

Banned
Daps
So after the usps decided to put my package a try our garage and us ending up running over said package. Amazon isn’t sending me a free 2 day shipped replacement of said package and $15 promotional credit because they cool like that. Like the song.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Let me know how it is. I may peep it once I finish IBO:lolbron:

Martha

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Regret it now?
No I'm still watching it.
Reading and watching the show. I have a feeling this is going to be a classic story where after 5 years they still havent fukked.

Just like kekkon yubiwa 2 years in 4 girl harem still hasnt fukked
Citrus is a magnificent train wreck. The premise is so effin stupid it couldn't help but be. The main chick is obsessed with her hot and cold stepsister to the point it's driving her mad.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
SAO II is already funny as hell :russ: this girl done jumped out a window with one leg and a 50 cal blasting and pieced up a dude trying to rob a bank in only three episodes

I would ask "why didn't I keep watching this?" then I remember how SAO I went off the fukking deepend :hhh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
SAO II is already funny as hell :russ: this girl done jumped out a window with one leg and a 50 cal blasting and pieced up a dude trying to rob a bank in only three episodes

I would ask "why didn't I keep watching this?" then I remember how SAO I went off the fukking deepend :hhh:
I dropped SAO II after Phantom Bullet. Supposedly I missed out on the series best arc Mother Rosario but I just couldn't stomach anymore of it.

I've watched quite a few isekai anime and SAO is one of the worst. I mean Asuna is a cool enough waifu but I just don't like the overpowered boring bland self insert lead character Kirito. The computer program daughter Yui also makes me wanna vomit. I mean the production values are great but it's a mostly swagless cast of characters and a silly story line that has gone well past it's shelf life.

Sword Art Online is like the Prison Break of anime. Prison Break was amazing for about a season. Interesting concept and very compelling and then they broke out of prison and it was obvious the show never really knew what to do with itself after that. Season 2 and beyond of Prison Break was trash. Eventually the show kept putting the characters back in prison and having them break out again because there was nothing else left to do.

Or it's the Heroes of the anime world. Again amazing first season and then it went to shyt. Some concepts are fairly short lived and some shows should be a single season but they become so successful that the money calls the creators and the show goes on for the sake of making more money rather than having an interesting story to tell.

Maybe season 3 of SAO will prove me wrong because I've heard good things about the story.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I dropped SAO II after Phantom Bullet. Supposedly I missed out on the series best arc Mother Rosario but I just couldn't stomach anymore of it.

I've watched quite a few isekai anime and SAO is one of the worst. I mean Asuna is a cool enough waifu but I just don't like the overpowered boring bland self insert lead character Kirito. The computer program daughter Yui also makes me wanna vomit. I mean the production values are great but it's a mostly swagless cast of characters and a silly story line that has gone well past it's shelf life.

Sword Art Online is like the Prison Break of anime. Prison Break was amazing for about a season. Interesting concept and very compelling and then they broke out of prison and it was obvious the show never really knew what to do with itself after that. Season 2 and beyond of Prison Break was trash. Eventually the show kept putting the characters back in prison and having them break out again because there was nothing else left to do.

Or it's the Heroes of the anime world. Again amazing first season and then it went to shyt. Some concepts are fairly short lived and some shows should be a single season but they become so successful that the money calls the creators and the show goes on for the sake of making more money rather than having an interesting story to tell.

Maybe season 3 of SAO will prove me wrong because I've heard good things about the story.
Its at least better than the back half of season 1

we shall never speak of that again