Consumed

Superstar
Daps
So i got a connect that fixed me a chrunchyroll account for $3. I already used the trial and the amount of anime that was available was down right disrespectful.

Anyway today i found a software that spoofs my location to the us and goddamn. Full library of everything CR has. Might even go legit now ..... might.

Region lock is one of the many reasons why pirating is so active in the anime community. Even if you imported anime BD’s from another country to support the creators work you’d need a modded player for it to function.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So i got a connect that fixed me a chrunchyroll account for $3. I already used the trial and the amount of anime that was available was down right disrespectful.

Anyway today i found a software that spoofs my location to the us and goddamn. Full library of everything CR has. Might even go legit now ..... might.

Anyway for the people that have read grancrest senki the anime is raping the show hard and dry. The pace is blazing fast where they fail to develop the characters. Thats that bullshyt when you want to cramp everything in a 12 ep season
I been paying for Crunchyroll almost a year now. I have no intention of stopping. It's my little way to support the industry. I use it pretty frequently now. Crunchyroll is great for new and recent anime. Not so much for older titles.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

A classic movie. I hope brehs check it out.

Synopsis from Wiki:

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (時をかける少女 Toki o Kakeru Shōjo) is a 2006 Japanese-animated science fiction romance filmproduced by Madhouse, directed by Mamoru Hosoda and written by Satoko Okudera. Released by Kadokawa Herald Pictures, the film is a loose sequel to the 1967 novel of the same name by Yasutaka Tsutsui and shares the basic premise of a young girl who gains the power of time travel, but with a different story and characters than the novel. Riisa Naka voices teenager Makoto Konno, who learns from Kazuko Yoshiyama, Makoto's aunt and the protagonist to the original story, that Makoto has the power to travel through time. Makoto begins using the time-leaps frivolously to fix problems

I enjoyed it

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hasn't been explained in the anime really but it's pretty obvious Bakugo has always had some sort of complex towards Deku. Deku prolly accidentally shattered his ego or some shyt by being a nice ass person who naturally possessed the qualities of a hero when they were kids. Something like that I assume.
It's because of bakugo's massive ego and his & deku's initial characterizations

Baku was the most gifted kid in his school blessed with an A1 Quirk, Deku was quirkless dikkrider fanboying everybody else's talents, especially Bakugo's. They were on opposite ends of the spectrum in their small world. Deku's very existence made swelled Baku's ego and most importantly this is how bakugo believed things should be.

Then out of nowhere Deku shows up with a A1 quirk, quickly gains the admiration of his peers and mentors, styles on bakugo and calls him out to his face. shyt completely shatters his fragile ego. So now he's always wary of deku's strength, always trying to fight him to clear the doubt in his head of his own superiority. Even after winning twice the looming threat of deku's potential haunts him. It's what makes Deku's comeup that much more satisfying.

Bakugo is pretty much Vegeta done right

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's because of bakugo's massive ego and his & deku's initial characterizations

Baku was the most gifted kid in his school blessed with an A1 Quirk, Deku was quirkless dikkrider fanboying everybody else's talents, especially Bakugo's. They were on opposite ends of the spectrum in their small world. Deku's very existence made swelled Baku's ego and most importantly this is how bakugo believed things should be.

Then out of nowhere Deku shows up with a A1 quirk, quickly gains the admiration of his peers and mentors, styles on bakugo and calls him out to his face. shyt completely shatters his fragile ego. So now he's always wary of deku's strength, always trying to fight him to clear the doubt in his head of his own superiority. Even after winning twice the looming threat of deku's potential haunts him. It's what makes Deku's comeup that much more satisfying.

Bakugo is pretty much Vegeta done right

Wasn’t just that remember it showed when he was quirkless he always was concerned for bakugo and would help him when he needed it he could see his true feelings when he was really hurt or scared and would reach out for him that’s what pisses him off just as much Maybe even more then he gets the power all of sudden piles on it
. Got even worse when he finds out truth all might gave deku the power but at same time they became closer cuz of it too

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Taking suggestions for my next series

Most recent were Classroom of the elite and ReLife

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
I am watching it mainly because of the good reviews Ive seen in this thread. It is kind of slow so far but I think it's mostly due to them building up the story. I like it so i will end up watching both seasons. I found both seasons on youtube so i will be watching pop up free :blessed:

Also, Mika is such a savage.

mika ate that dude with the butterfly tattoo or was that just leftover from getting killed from random demons at the party?

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Just finished Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

That shyt was a lot better than I expected. I remember back in the day watching a few episodes on TV (Adult Swim?) but never followed it through.

I didn't realize it was dark like that although it wasn't unnecessary killings or anything over the top. Just enough to keep audiences aware shyt had real consequences.

That ending was one of the best anime endings.

Definitely top 5 anime series IMO.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I haven't checked out Devilman yet but it can't be any more bleak than Re:Zero right? My man Subaru was taking so many Ls it was almost too hard to watch.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I started back watching Prisma Illya. It's such an embarrassing show. I'm still gassed off the fight were Archer Illya fought Saber. I hope the show reaches those heights again.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I started back watching Prisma Illya. It's such an embarrassing show. I'm still gassed off the fight were Archer Illya fought Saber. I hope the show reaches those heights again.

Is it really true there is some anal play going on with that shyt?:lolbron:

Come on.... be honest you dirty little minx:russ:

Martha

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is it really true there is some anal play going on with that shyt?:lolbron:

Come on.... be honest you dirty little minx:russ:

Martha
I don't ever remember seeing that but I'm a few seasons back. Honestly though there's something sinister about this show. I wouldn't call it pedophilia but it exist in a place where you know there's people that get that sort of enjoyment out of it. The fights are pretty cool but the rest of the show is disgusting. Either Illya is longing from her step-brother's love or making out with her dark skin clone because that's how they transfer mana to sustain her. Way too many lesbian overtones in a show about young girls.

I watch a lot of bullshyt but this is probably the worst show I've ever watched. I feel cheated because I saw this fight and was sold on the show but there's a lot of bullshyt here. I guess it's a typical Fate show. Cool fights but mostly a bunch of bullshyt.