Reppin
NYC
88019.jpg

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Finished watching Inuyashiki. Aight the ending was wack..but it was still a pretty great show. I just cant with Hiro and his flip-flopping ass. Someone told me to watch Made in Abyss and called it the best show. Upon googling it...bruhhhhh

yall think i should give this a try?

220px-Made_in_Abyss_volume_1_cover.jpg

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Never seen Re:Zero, is it a stand alone anime? If so I'll watch, idk why I'm into fukked up anime.

I'm already over Devilman.

Re:Zero fire. I wanna say episode like 15 or so was one of the best episodes of an anime i watched that year. Subaru takes way too many L's and somehow it catches you in the feels. Also I never fukked with that whole best girl shyt anime fans be doing but if I did it would be ___

Kakeguri
These bytches crazy:picard:

Love the style of that anime. The art is dope, the soundtrack is dope. shyt is wild as hell.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Just finished episode four of re:zero
2c374271a07516b29f8cfd7f090627e8.png

I love how the MC acts so nonchalant about his situation, like he's just chilling in a harem anime until realistic outcomes hit him.

It's like imagine being transported to a whole new world but because you watch so much TV and anime you think you're going to have special powers or be the hero. Nope you're just a regular dude in a magical world getting the shyt beat out of you on a constant basis. And I mean heart wrenching, soul crushing Ls, brutal deaths over and over! :damn:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
fukk netflix for keeping fate/ extra hostige for month.

Even the subbers are having problems getting a decent release out :pacspit:

Also now that there are multiple players on the scene it's getting wild.

Crunchyroll still has the most shows of the season, then you have killing bites thats on amazon prime and violet and fate on netflix.

fcking hell