EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Just finished Devilman

:martin:

Satan gotta hold that L. He/She didn't realize that they had lived as a human for too long and gained human emotions. Satan ended up falling in love with Akira and fronted the entire time.

What gets me is that even when Satan didn't realize he/she was Satan, they still cared about Akira and their original agenda was to get rid of demons. So the heel turn backfired because it went against Ryo's original beliefs and plans.

That's why Satan's dumbass ends up crying at the end because he/she realized that shyt wasn't worth it.

Overall, it wasn't a bad anime. It felt very modern but it was also really strange sometimes. Like watching bad acting.

I saw someone mention Devilman is basically the Neon Genesis of our era. It really isn't. It has a lot of biblical themes same as NG but doesn't cut close to the complexity of it. To me, the show reminded me more of Parasyte than anything, just way more violent.

A lot of people died pointlessly, a lot of it could have been avoided but eh. After Miki died I figured the world was gonna come to an end.

7/10

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
That side by side comparison :mjlol:. I can't wait to see what other song Pop Team gonna do a "low quality" parody of.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Googled what order to watch the Fate series in and I was left more confused :mindblown:
I did this order
Fate zero (prequel to unlimited)
Fate stay night :Unlimited blade works (sequel to zero)
fate apocrypha ( still need to finish)

But all made sense when I did this order and was recommended too me before fate apocrypha came out
Watching Iron Blooded Orphans and they just met a breh with a space harem. :wow:
Show is :wow:
Finished the series bout 2 weeks ago so good became on my buy list

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Googled what order to watch the Fate series in and I was left more confused :mindblown:
There's almost no reason to ever do this. It's almost always better to watch stuff in the order it was released because that's how it was intended to be watched.. Watching stuff in chronological order seems like it makes sense but it often ruins the plot of things.

When you watch Fate Zero you're supposed to have already seen Fate Stay Night the original version. If you haven't Fate Zero will spoil it. Fate Stay Night doesn't spoil Fate Zero because when you watch the latter you're supposed to already know that stuff anyway. Fate Zero exist to answer the question of how the previous holy grail war went. It's an expansion of backstory not it's own legitimate story.

Experiencing stories in chronological order when the author didn't intend for you to experience them that way ruins them. You make plot twist out of stuff that's supposed to be common knowledge and you turn plot twist that are supposed to be major into basically nothing.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I did this order
Fate zero (prequel to unlimited)
Fate stay night :Unlimited blade works (sequel to zero)
fate apocrypha ( still need to finish)

But all made sense when I did this order and was recommended too me before fate apocrypha came out

Show is :wow:
Finished the series bout 2 weeks ago so good became on my buy list
I am watching it mainly because of the good reviews Ive seen in this thread. It is kind of slow so far but I think it's mostly due to them building up the story. I like it so i will end up watching both seasons. I found both seasons on youtube so i will be watching pop up free :blessed:

Also, Mika is such a savage.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

A classic movie. I hope brehs check it out.

Synopsis from Wiki:

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (時をかける少女 Toki o Kakeru Shōjo) is a 2006 Japanese-animated science fiction romance filmproduced by Madhouse, directed by Mamoru Hosoda and written by Satoko Okudera. Released by Kadokawa Herald Pictures, the film is a loose sequel to the 1967 novel of the same name by Yasutaka Tsutsui and shares the basic premise of a young girl who gains the power of time travel, but with a different story and characters than the novel. Riisa Naka voices teenager Makoto Konno, who learns from Kazuko Yoshiyama, Makoto's aunt and the protagonist to the original story, that Makoto has the power to travel through time. Makoto begins using the time-leaps frivolously to fix problems

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I am watching it mainly because of the good reviews Ive seen in this thread. It is kind of slow so far but I think it's mostly due to them building up the story. I like it so i will end up watching both seasons. I found both seasons on youtube so i will be watching pop up free :blessed:

Also, Mika is such a savage.
Nah that's not why it's slow :heh: that's just how it is :mjlol: don't get too excited about the fights cuz you'll be sitting like :francis: waiting for another one

peppe

Superstar
Daps
So i got a connect that fixed me a chrunchyroll account for $3. I already used the trial and the amount of anime that was available was down right disrespectful.

Anyway today i found a software that spoofs my location to the us and goddamn. Full library of everything CR has. Might even go legit now ..... might.

Anyway for the people that have read grancrest senki the anime is raping the show hard and dry. The pace is blazing fast where they fail to develop the characters. Thats that bullshyt when you want to cramp everything in a 12 ep season

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
There's almost no reason to ever do this. It's almost always better to watch stuff in the order it was released because that's how it was intended to be watched.. Watching stuff in chronological order seems like it makes sense but it often ruins the plot of things.

When you watch Fate Zero you're supposed to have already seen Fate Stay Night the original version. If you haven't Fate Zero will spoil it. Fate Stay Night doesn't spoil Fate Zero because when you watch the latter you're supposed to already know that stuff anyway. Fate Zero exist to answer the question of how the previous holy grail war went. It's an expansion of backstory not it's own legitimate story.

Experiencing stories in chronological order when the author didn't intend for you to experience them that way ruins them. You make plot twist out of stuff that's supposed to be common knowledge and you turn plot twist that are supposed to be major into basically nothing.

Makes sense. I'd rather watch it order of the release dates as well but I don't know what came out first and what's relevant to the series