Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You crazy. That breakdown towards the end.

tumblr_m1u0d1yStD1rqei9oo1_500.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Okay, best Shippuden eps imo, in order:
(part 1 of my personal list)

Episode 26: "Puppet Fight: 10 vs. 100!"
"Jukki vs Hyakki" (十機vs百機)

tumblr_mqmkmaaJnz1rlor7eo1_500.gif

This is the pinnacle episode of the Sakura vs. Sasori battle. This is the only time in the series where Sakura gets any shine (and its one of the earliest eps), but the animation and direction in this episode was nothing short of dope. The scene where Sasori literally cuts the clouds above in half is :wow:wow!!

Note: I would have put Gaara vs. Deidara or Itachi vs. Naruto, Kakashi, and Sakura before this but this list is for best animation + best battles/story moments. Sakura will never get that kind of animation treatment again for the rest of this series' lifespan :lol

Episode 42: "Orochimaru vs. Jinchuriki"
"Orochimaru tai Jinchūriki" (大蛇丸VS人柱力)

Naruto-Shippuuden_42-4thTail_vs_Orochimaru9.jpg

Young Uzi for the first and last time going toe to toe with Orochimaru. Not really much needs to be said about this, hands get thrown seriously in this. The hardest part to me? Orochimaru's "TRIPLE RASHOMON". nikkas who have read the Madara vs. Hashirama fight in the manga know exactly why that shyt is hard as fukk. Orochimaru is one of the rawest anime villains of all time.

Episode 53: "The Power of Uchiha"
"Uchiha no chikara" (うちはの力)

245526-uchiha_no_super.jpg

"Madara Uchiha...hell if I know who that is."

Sasuke vs Naruto, Sakura, Sai, and Yamato.
This isn't much of a fight, but the significance of this episode carries over to the current storyline.

Episode 82: "Team Ten"
"Daijuppan" (第十班)

82b_shikamaru_father_chess_match_shogi.jpg

This ep takes place during the Hidan and Kakazu storyline, and while this isn't a fighting oriented episode, the animation and writing are movie quality. Plus, any episode that is all about Shikamaru is greatness.

Episode 85: "The Terrifying Secret"
"Osorubeki himitsu" (恐るべき秘密)

tumblr_mr1n9tidEC1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mucaefQkQy1s6zslpo4_500.gif

tumblr_mucaefQkQy1s6zslpo5_250.gif

This episode is the classic Kakashi vs. Kakazu fight. This episode is one of the greatest anime confrontations of all time, and that is not hyperbole.

Honestly, there are very few action scenes in this series that compare to how apeshyt this fight is. Kakashi at his best.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
part 2:

Episodes 119-120: "Kakashi Chronicles ~ Boys' Life on the Battlefield ~ Part 1"
"Kakashi Gaiden ~ Senjō no bōizuraifu ~ Zenpen" (カカシ外伝~戦場のボーイズライフ~前編)

tumblr_mz63h21Kg61r3rdh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mz5gtewvKe1qcsesho1_500.gif

I remember years back when Shippuden first started, nikkas were dying for this to be animated and it didn't disappoint.

Episode 123: "Clash!"
"Gekitotsu!" (激突!)

tumblr_m3vlyezws01r12d1bo1_500.gif

tumblr_mqagd75BNu1r60ay5o1_500.gif

Sasuke vs. Deidara.

Episode 126: "Twilight"
"Tasogare" (黄昏)

tumblr_mnzp9eCLnB1rg3akeo2_500.gif

tumblr_mnzp9eCLnB1rg3akeo7_500.gif

tumblr_mnzp9eCLnB1rg3akeo9_500.gif

There isn't any fighting in this episode. It's just great.

Episode 130: "The Man Who Became God"
"Kami to natta Otoko" (神となった男)

Episode 131: "Honored Sage Mode!"
"Hatsudō! Sennin Mōdo" (発動! 仙人モード)

Episode 132: "In Attendance, the Six Paths of Pain"
"Pein Rikudō, kenzan" (ペイン六道、見参)

Episode 133: "The Tale of Jiraiya the Gallant"
"Jiraiya gōketsu monogatari" (自来也豪傑物語)

tumblr_moii7a0i9k1qdie0jo1_500.gif

Jiraiya vs. Pain.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Just seen last night ep of Space Dandy and that shyt had me cracking up:deadmanny:

I haven't seen an anime that I liked in a min.
Finally saw the ep...

:heh:I was like, are they really gonna have the second half of the ep dedicated to them being zombies? No cure at all?

That's why I fukks with this show and it's randomness...

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kill La Kill just went way to the left. Japan is crazy, they just showed mother daughter incest on tv. :merchant:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: Wait what? I dropped this a while back...seems like shyt is getting even more bizarre...
Yeah it's on the second half now which the creators have said will be totally different than the first. The main antagonist's moms straight fingered her. :whew:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Just finished watching Btooom. I liked it for a short little anime to vest some interest into. Liked its mmo presence more than Sword art online cause it was more dark and gritty and didnt focus on the love aspect of the protagonist to much.

Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
Just finished watching Samurai Champloo almost a week ago.:tu:

Then I started watching Attack on Titan and finished it in 2 days. I honestly gave it no chance going in since I had just finished the samurai one, but it had me hooked right away.:whoo: Then after I finish watching I find out it leaves on a cliffhanger with no 2nd season to be found.:upsetfavre: Anyone got any suggestions for a new one to start. (One that is short like the two I listed)

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:banderas: I been re-watching both Yu-Yu Hakusho & Dragon Ball Z from the start. Let's be honest brehs, Yu-Yu Hakusho>Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Yu Hakusho stands the test of time from characters perspective, better storylines, didn't drag on with filler episodes, characters more relatable, etc.

Also, if yall have watched all of Big O, what did yall think about the ending and what it really means? :ohhh: It still confuses me to this day.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:banderas: I been re-watching both Yu-Yu Hakusho & Dragon Ball Z from the start. Let's be honest brehs, Yu-Yu Hakusho>Dragon Ball Z,
dont make me choose breh :to:.....i will say yu yu is one of the few anime's with a "crew" that are all useful, even the dude u think the weakest (kuwabara) will fuk around and put the beats on somebody :wow:....even in a GOAT anime like one piece they got a useless character imo (usopp :skip:)