PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
dont make me choose breh :to:.....i will say yu yu is one of the few anime's with a "crew" that are all useful, even the dude u think the weakest (kuwabara) will fuk around and put the beats on somebody :wow:....even in a GOAT anime like one piece they got a useless character imo (usopp :skip:)
:birdman: Don't disrespect Kuwabara Tha Gawd breh. :wow: He never backed down from a fight, took fades for his homeboy so he wouldn't get fired from his job, actually studied and passed exams when needed too. They also have strong female character like Botan & Keiko that play big parts in the storyline. Plus, you can relate to the characters more compared to DMZ. :beli: It's like what's Goku's struggle like? :whew: I gotta restart One Piece, I checked most of the 1st season, but almost surprised a lot of people have One Piece as one of the best anime's ever. :lupe: I'm about to re-up on Trigun & Cowboy Bebop next. :whew:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Also, if yall have watched all of Big O, what did yall think about the ending and what it really means? :ohhh: It still confuses me to this day.
I can't remember exactly cuz when I saw that ending it was a lil while back...

But didn't they hint at how that Angel chick was a writer or something? And how she kept re-writing the story of Roger and company cuz she kept not liking the ending?

But either way, DOPE anime. I watched the first season on Toonami and was :ohhh: when I had found out they had made a second season. I was even more :ohhh::ohhh: when I found out that the US and Adult Swim decided to fund the show for a second season due to the popularity it had over here. Re-watched the first and then the second for the first time a few years back.

"Cast in the name of God...ye not guilty":youngsabo:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Attack on titan....how the fukk did I sleep on this piff. This is the kind of anime we need more of :ohhh:. I havent watched a great series in a long minute but this shyt here is straight piff

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta episode 4 = mind blown. didn't see that one coming at all.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
dont make me choose breh :to:.....i will say yu yu is one of the few anime's with a "crew" that are all useful, even the dude u think the weakest (kuwabara) will fuk around and put the beats on somebody :wow:....even in a GOAT anime like one piece they got a useless character imo (usopp :skip:)

Usopp is nowhere near useless. :beli:

And that's not even counting the gawd Sogeking. But I agree that YYH>DBZ...shame YYH didn't last longer. And I didn't like how they left Kuwabara out of that last arc.

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
besides run and scream wat he do breh :pachaha:....all his wins got asterisks :russ:

Ussop is a G bruh. the way he pulls out desperate wins against such hopelessly strong opponents using his mind and resourcefulness :wow:

he's got some legit wins already, and he's only gonna get more with his post timeskip powerup

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
A w still a w breh. Ask them nikkas that lost to him :skip:
Ussop is a G bruh. the way he pulls out desperate wins against such hopelessly strong opponents using his mind and resourcefulness :wow:

he's got some legit wins already, and he's only gonna get more with his post timeskip powerup
Maaaaan that long nose b*stard still bottom of the totem pole even below nami IMO :beli:....luffy should've kept him off the crew :camby:

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Currently watching fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. Up to episode 25 and this series is piff :whew:

The story alone has me :ohhh::ehh::gladbron: at the same time. I can't even remember the og series having all these twist and turns.
Episode ten.....:wow:...:salute:Hughes brehs. I almost dropped a tear during that funeral scene. " but daddy said he had alot of work to do...why are they putting dirt on him?":to: Roy sonning lust:gladbron:....king piff bradley delivering two good fight scenes(gave those chimera that work:ooh: and sonned lin and his body guard:whew:) Also, mustang is hungrier than a mug in this series too. Plotting and establishing his connections:whew: on some game of thrones shyt. Man this has layers. I remember that this show gets even better when the war starts. Looking forward to that.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Currently watching fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. Up to episode 25 and this series is piff :whew:

The story alone has me :ohhh::ehh::gladbron: at the same time. I can't even remember the og series having all these twist and turns.
Episode ten.....:wow:...:salute:Hughes brehs. I almost dropped a tear during that funeral scene. " but daddy said he had alot of work to do...why are they putting dirt on him?":to: Roy sonning lust:gladbron:....king piff bradley delivering two good fight scenes(gave those chimera that work:ooh: and sonned lin and his body guard:whew:) Also, mustang is hungrier than a mug in this series too. Plotting and establishing his connections:whew: on some game of thrones shyt. Man this has layers. I remember that this show gets even better when the war starts. Looking forward to that.
You haven't scene shyt yet.:myman:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im currently watching Kuroko no Baske based off the thread. Its fukking good. Im only on ep 15 of the first season though. That Aomine dude is arrogant as fukk.