Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps

Gon had the Bomber so shook :wow:

Bruh is a damn near serial killer on the island for them cards, he ain't no what kinda 12 year old he was fu***** with :usure: :russ:

"Th-This kid's.....Totally Insane" :heh:

*In my Hisoka Voice*
Gon, Gon, Gon*
3ew9.png

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
barrier jumper :wow:

ignite pass kai:gladbron:

misdirection overflow :whoo:

the zone:ooh:

they going all out this game but yosen and rakuzan are still up next:lupe:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Currently watching fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. Up to episode 25 and this series is piff :whew:
You're in for a treat. This is the one anime i wish i could forget and watch again for the first time. I've watched a lot of anime and Brotherhood is by far the best series i've ever seen.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Two dudes in the zone with 3min left in the game :ooh::ohlawd::banderas:

barrier jumper :wow:

ignite pass kai:gladbron:

misdirection overflow :whoo:

the zone:ooh:

they going all out this game but yosen and rakuzan are still up next:lupe:

The Japanese got a talent to make anything interesting and otherworldly :banderas:

Them nikkas could make a basket weaving anime and still have nikkas at the edge of their seat like what gone happen next :lupe::lupe::lupe:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The Japanese got a talent to make anything interesting and otherworldly :banderas:

Them nikkas could make a basket weaving anime and still have nikkas at the edge of their seat like what gone happen next :lupe::lupe::lupe:

I'd say they already pulled that off with Chihayafuru making some boring ass Japanese card game into the most intense shyt ever.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd say they already pulled that off with Chihayafuru making some boring ass Japanese card game into the most intense shyt ever.

I used to watch an anime about baking bread and pastries:lolbron:

There was one set in China called Cooking Master Boy. It was like a kung fu movie just with cooking. He was battling The Dark Cooking Society, masters of the Dark Cooking Arts:heh:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Man Kagami finally gonna start playing good ball. I don't know how many times I just muttered to myself while watching:
"this dude Kagami is fukking garbage :scusthov:" & "Aomine couldn't do that shyt with no niccas :laugh:"
He finally is "In The Zone" though now :whoa: so its finally about to get serious :blessed:but of course the episode ends before anything fukking thing can happen :upsetfavre:, the creator must be following the HxH way of doing things :mad:

-I watched some of that Space Dandy and its alright, I can't put my finger on it yet :patrice:

I don't want to call it weird but they're trying to work like messages within each episode to give it a deeper meaning with some comedy and you can't hate it for that but the execution is a little off. Its like each episode is a new beginning even if these dudes all died the last episode. Its like fukk continuity but not all of it, just remember the behavior of the characters as the constant.
If there's anything that saves this show is the intro and ending themes :stylin:

-And man Ken-Oh in Fist of the North Star :wow:... dude's a role model brehs for the youths :troll:

And man for Kenshin being a good guy, he has killed more people than any bad guy that I have ever seen :heh:, this dude is just a monster of justice! So righteous!

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Currently watching fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. Up to episode 25 and this series is piff :whew:

The story alone has me :ohhh::ehh::gladbron: at the same time. I can't even remember the og series having all these twist and turns.
Episode ten.....:wow:...:salute:Hughes brehs. I almost dropped a tear during that funeral scene. " but daddy said he had alot of work to do...why are they putting dirt on him?":to: Roy sonning lust:gladbron:....king piff bradley delivering two good fight scenes(gave those chimera that work:ooh: and sonned lin and his body guard:whew:) Also, mustang is hungrier than a mug in this series too. Plotting and establishing his connections:whew: on some game of thrones shyt. Man this has layers. I remember that this show gets even better when the war starts. Looking forward to that.
FMA and FMA Brotherhood are THE GOAT series to me. I'm always re-watching one series or the other.

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas: I been re-watching both Yu-Yu Hakusho & Dragon Ball Z from the start. Let's be honest brehs, Yu-Yu Hakusho>Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Yu Hakusho stands the test of time from characters perspective, better storylines, didn't drag on with filler episodes, characters more relatable, etc.

Also, if yall have watched all of Big O, what did yall think about the ending and what it really means? :ohhh: It still confuses me to this day.

:ufdup: shouldve started on dragonball, it's better than dragon ball z