winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Going to watch Evangelion 3.0
tumblr_mrwd0pkF3N1qiaih2o3_500.jpg
I'm waiting on the last movie to get into that. don't think it has a date yet.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I must be the only one liking Space Dandy

Naw I like it too. I havent watched the third episode yet. Ive been trying to finish catching up on anime since i start school again this week:sadcam:. I finally finished Monogatari this week. Kaki is that dude:wow:.

My favorite "new"(winter) is Noragami right now. Magi is starting to hit its stride with its big revel two weeks ago. If i had to pick my favorite three shows right now it would be: 1. Hunter x Hunter, 2. Silver Spoon, 3. Magi. Hell you could put One Piece in there but i hate the one chapter per episode Toei does. Plus, that filler they put in was :trash:

I have a question for the Kuroko no basket fans. Do yall actually like Kuroko? I think hes easily the worst main character in the show. I cant stand dude. I actually dont like the show that much, but i think its mostly because of him. I think the other sports show(Ace of Diamond, Hajime no Ippo, Yowamushi Pedal) are better shows than KnB. But i like more "realistic" sports anime so thats probably why.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Space Dandy is cool, but there's not much to discuss about it because it's episodic comedy. Unless we start getting an actual storyline somewhere all there's to talk about is all the random shyt they go through, lol.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Space Dandy is cool, but there's not much to discuss about it because it's episodic comedy. Unless we start getting an actual storyline somewhere all there's to talk about is all the random shyt they go through, lol.
Haven't watch the 3rd ep yet, but was it ever addressed about what happened to them at the end of the first ep lol. It's like episode 2 started out like nothing happened.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Haven't watch the 3rd ep yet, but was it ever addressed about what happened to them at the end of the first ep lol. It's like episode 2 started out like nothing happened.

It's a comedy so it doesn't follow logic, and that's pretty much the end of it, lol.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aomine is something else. Just styled on those cats and even had his own highlight montage.

Kagami: "I've seen this before. It's street-a Ballu."

*Aomine proceeds to break his ankles, do a behind the board lay up and a behind the back toss which he nails.*

This show is great. However, my mans Kiyoshi coming for that ass.

Geek

Pro
Daps
I haven't finished or watched more than three episodes of any series since My Little Monster. fukking manga bait. Just need to put it on the kindle and finish the manga.

mlm1.png

I never cared for shonen so the only thing that has caught my this spring season is Sakura Trick.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

I was hoping it'd be like Bebop and Champloo where it starts out seemingly random, and then we get a backstory or a deeper plot develops ie: Spike and Vicious/Jin and the Hand of God.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
tumblr_mzrpkqF0rT1sy70lxo1_500.gif

HUNTER X HUNTER 113

tumblr_mzrzdiLvQ91r3ifxzo1_250.gif
tumblr_mzrzdiLvQ91r3ifxzo2_250.gif

Gon Freecs is not Goku. And he's not Naruto. "Good" and "Evil" are nothing more than trivial concepts. If you haven't understood what you've been watching this entire time, you will shortly.

tumblr_mzrm5cLv2d1rpodico1_r1_500.gif

"Gon...was raring to fight." :ohhh:

STREAM: http://www.animeavenue.net/hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-113/

DOWNLOAD: http://www.animetake.com/hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-113/

CRUNCHY ROLL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/hunter-x-hunter/episode-113-646071

tumblr_mzs0g6WPtJ1rydwbvo1_500.gif

The Chimera Ants were only just the mirror image reflections of the real monsters of this story.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
HUNTER X HUNTER 113

Gon Freecs is not Goku. And he's not Naruto. "Good" and "Evil" are nothing more than trivial concepts. If you haven't understood what you've been watching this entire time, you will shortly.

The Chimera Ants were only just the mirror image reflections of the real monsters of this story.
Interesting choice of words. Care to explain? If only a little.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Filler starts in 2 weeks. Maybe you'll wanna watch...

Exciting news for Naruto Shippuden fans this morning!

Starting February 6th, the untold story of Kakashi during his years as a member of the ANBU Black Ops is brought to light.
fe208253ba84ea76000b46fe04db223a1390522589_full.jpg

The Third Great Ninja War has left many shinobi physically and emotionally scarred, including Kakashi, who lost his friend Obito in the Battle of Kannabi Bridge, and soon after Rin, whom Kakashi was forced to kill. Haunted by the deaths of his loved ones, a guilt-ridden Kakashi begins to stray from his peers and mentors. Concerned, the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, appoints Kakashi to the ANBU Black Ops, an elite team of shinobi who are under the direct command of the Hokage, so he can keep a close eye on his former student.

And so begins Kakashi’s life as a member of the ANBU, living within the shadows of darkness…

Trailer