winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man Strawberry Panic is starting to get intense. I usually don't get into these lesbian themed shows but I decided to try this one and I'm glad I did.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
My Hero Academia is fire :wow:

So glad I just randomly gave this a try while browsing Hulu

Had to sign up for Funimation for season 2 since Hulu doesn’t have that season dubbed

Any other animes similar to this?

Preferably something with a english dub

I'm currently watching seven deadly sins on netflix

its a battle shounen like my hero and the fights are fire and don't drag on

shyt is like DBZ level where nikkas are flying through mountains on ep.1:heh:

definitely worth checking out when you have the time

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Picked a random anime on crunchyroll out of boredom and landed on Aooni the Blue Monster.

I did not like that shyt :dame:

They were all just short two minute episodes that were filled with a bunch of comedy relief but at the same time it was depressing watching the same characters keep dying. Much like Happy Trees Friends, at some point the show isn't for you when you root for the characters to live...Cause they not gone live. :skip:

And then that hour long movie was serious af :merchant: no comedy relief at all. When the kids got killed the monster meant it. No one came back to life either.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think battle royale/survivalist anime/manga are my least favorite genre. Very few story execute plot well in genre.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC

That gets shytted on but I actually enjoyed the hell out of it. It's not some GOAT level shounen but extremely enjoyable

:wow: king gotta get that

Also like episode from finishing Boku No Hero s2. Massive improvement over s1 IMO, really really quality stuff here. Simple but really enjoyable

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Nanatsu universe gotta be one of the worst settings to be a regular breh in. Dude gets knocked several miles into the air then crashes into and explodes a church with people inside. Gets up on some :yeshrug:

:picard:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
People who talk like Devilman Crybaby is just shlock gore don't have a clue. Yes, it's gory, but mostly it's fast paced nihilism. It's probably even more nihilistic than Texhnolyze, an anime that is literally about nihilism. It's a combination of a lot of themes Masaaki Yuasa usually puts in his work such as rivalry/comradery, tragedy and existential exploration. It's a series that constantly sets up the trope that love and hope can conquer all, and even if it can for a little bit, it's mostly naivety fighting against a wave of self-destructive tendencies.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
People who talk like Devilman Crybaby is just shlock gore don't have a clue. Yes, it's gory, but mostly it's fast paced nihilism. It's probably even more nihilistic than Texhnolyze, an anime that is literally about nihilism. It's a combination of a lot of themes Masaaki Yuasa usually puts in his work such as rivalry/comradery, tragedy and existential exploration. It's a series that constantly sets up the trope that love and hope can conquer all, and even if it can for a little bit, it's mostly naivety fighting against a wave of self-destructive tendencies.
its also a combination of a lot of plotholes and jumbled storylines

you really gotta go out of your way to roll with the themes they try and setup

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Why is devil man getting so much praise
Awful show from begining to end
Titties, gore, and a plot that pushes imagery to set a tone rather than actual quality writing :whistle:

I said I wouldn't, but Ive gone full hater on Devilman now :mjlol: its not even a bad show. I just can't help myself from posting when people say its great :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Titties, gore, and a plot that pushes imagery to set a tone rather than actual quality writing :whistle:

I said I wouldn't, but Ive gone full hater on Devilman now :mjlol: its not even a bad show. I just can't help myself from posting when people say its great :dead:

I think it was awful the atomic blonde of anime
Made for people to think they are cool and edgy

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
My Hero Academia is fire :wow:

So glad I just randomly gave this a try while browsing Hulu

Had to sign up for Funimation for season 2 since Hulu doesn’t have that season dubbed

Any other animes similar to this?

Preferably something with a english dub
Hunter x Hunter 2011 if u havent seen it yet. I think there's a dub of the whole thing by now

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Why is devil man getting so much praise
Awful show from begining to end

giphy.gif