Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Same story basically of where dudes a badass and has a tragic past so he doesn't want to kill anymore
both have those serious transition into goofy moments each episode
both dudes destroy any nikka in sight but have a girl who happens to boss him around and starts to love him over time
both dubbed version have at least one silly voice i cant stand
animation
vibe of the show
and apparently the same time period

shyt just reminded me of kenshin to much.
Have you finished the show? The way the show ends is very different from the way Kenshin ends

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Have you finished the show? The way the show ends is very different from the way Kenshin ends
Nah watched like 4 episodes last night. Got to about Episode 20 or 21.
I just realized with these old school shows there are gigantic time skips in these short episodic series.
I kind of don't like it with Trigun as I did with Bebop because I feel like the time skips in Trigun affect the story more and it just leaves you like oh its been this long now?
But I guess they set it up right by having a flashback episode first then we got a large ass time skip.
One episode its suddenly Vash with long ass hair.

I see they were trying to have me give compassion for that girl and old lady that picked up Vash but :camby: them fukkers had about 10 mins of screen time I can't feel for them.

Every Vash and Wolfwood episodes stay fun.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Damn man Netflix got a banger on they hands, this Devilman shyt had me looking like
full

Show went into some real shyt about humanity, looking like a lock for anime of the year

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Classroom of the elite seems interesting after the 1st episode.

Breh sitting on a bag after the 1st month while most of the class broke :scheme:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Its always dope hearing about someone checking out one of the more known shows for the first time. Trigun is all fun and games til the villains show up and start waving around that heat.

I just started on Devilman Crybaby (because its got everyone goin nuts) and holy shyt :mjlol: this is definitely going places

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Its always dope hearing about someone checking out one of the more known shows for the first time. Trigun is all fun and games til the villains show up and start waving around that heat.

I just started on Devilman Crybaby (because its got everyone goin nuts) and holy shyt :mjlol: this is definitely going places

This isn't my first watch but obviously I watched it younger and didn't realize shyt as I do now.

I thought Vash was a p*ssy as a kid. Didn't want nobody to die. The strongest dude around but acting like a goof and not condoning himself as a bad ass.
But now I watch with a whole new mindset. He's not a p*ssy. Vash has seen 10000's of people die. He just wants that shyt to stop it can take a toll on ones mind.
And Vash acts goofy because he can and no one can do a damn thing about it that itself is bad ass. Not taking yourself serious and loosing up because you know you the shyt. I've known that experience and I've seen that in real life before so I totally get that aspect of his character now.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I might have to start Devilman based on the past 3 minutes. Saw it mentioned here and KTT simultaneously (by accident)