Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait?:ohhh:

Baki?:dwillhuh:

As in Baki The Grappler?:ooh:

Martha
Baki is coming back, confirmed :myman: If you've read the manga, it's going to be the escaped convicts saga. Bunch of the fighters from the tournament hunting down escaped psycho killers for splendorous fisticuffs. None of that tournaments and rules shyt. It's life or death in these streets:demonic:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Baki is coming back, confirmed :myman: If you've read the manga, it's going to be the escaped convicts saga. Bunch of the fighters from the tournament hunting down escaped psycho killers for splendorous fisticuffs. None of that tournaments and rules shyt. It's life or death in these streets:demonic:

Oh no..... I didn’t know shyt after he finally fought his dad.

Thought the shyt ended right there.

Will be checking for it

We do need that Jojo though

Martha

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Oh no..... I didn’t know shyt after he finally fought his dad.

Thought the shyt ended right there.

Will be checking for it

We do need that Jojo though

Martha
From what I last saw, JoJo's DVD sales weren't doing too well. I think Part 5 will get animated eventually. Parts 6-8? Nah

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
From what I last saw, JoJo's DVD sales weren't doing too well. I think Part 5 will get animated eventually. Parts 6-8? Nah

We're probably gonna get the entire manga adapted. Every season has sold well in Japan

vDzadGX.png

Series Data – Quick View

Plus it gets a boost in merchandise sales like figurines and artbooks. I doubt the production costs are too crazy because the majority of the scenes are static shots that are 1:1 with the manga. Just looks high quality because of the aesthetic and character designs.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I was about to be all sad with this post:why:

We're probably gonna get the entire manga adapted. Every season has sold well in Japan

vDzadGX.png

Series Data – Quick View

Plus it gets a boost in merchandise sales like figurines and artbooks. I doubt the production costs are too crazy because the majority of the scenes are static shots that are 1:1 with the manga. Just looks high quality because of the aesthetic and character designs.

But then this post came through like KD in the offseason and saved the day:wow:

Martha

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think the show is like a 6.75 to a 7ish.

Trigun to me is like that basketball player who can make any team and the player himself overall is good/decent in every area but doesn't excell in any shape or form.

I think its the fact that trigun came from the era of all those classics so it gets thrown into the mix easily and its not a bad anime at all just doesn't reach the levels as others
I agree that this just came out an era that shows were doing this type of plot/character but better so it comes off as worse than it probably is. I watch 3 more episodes after my first post (on episode 19) now and it did much better. I agree w/ @Consumed, it doesn't know what type of show it whats to be. The whole western atmosphere seems meh now that it's translated into Sci-Fi based which has been the mostly interesting part of show. Also think they waited to long to give reasons as to why Vash is the way he is and the supporting characters relationship with him (the girls) seems extremely forced

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I agree that this just came out an era that shows were doing this type of plot/character but better so it comes off as worse than it probably is. I watch 3 more episodes after my first post (on episode 19) now and it did much better. I agree w/ @Consumed, it doesn't know what type of show it whats to be. The whole western atmosphere seems meh now that it's translated into Sci-Fi based which has been the mostly interesting part of show. Also think they waited to long to give reasons as to why Vash is the way he is and the supporting characters relationship with him (the girls) seems extremely forced
Milly annoying as fukk man its like I do like her or at least I want to but shes the forced part imo.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

I didn't notice until rewatching years later how bad the animation is. Even for it's time period it looks like shyt compared to Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop and Cardcaptor Sakura that aired in the same season.

Trigun is flawed in every which way except for how it handles its characters that it only starts to take seriously in that backhalf, which is why that backhalf is so goddamn good. Gave it a high score off the strength of what winds up happening to and around Vash, Wolfwood alone.

Last edited:

kovi

All Star
Daps
Watched Texhnolyze recently. It's a must-watch if you're into cyberpunk. Similar themes to Ergo Proxy but better executed and a lot more dreary. Not for the faint of heart but excellent show that displays its themes quite well. What does it mean to be human? What constitutes life?

To lighten the mood, I also watched Hellsing Ultimate. Decent show but nothing outside the art impressed me. It's you're pass-the-day popcorn TV with a satisfying ending.