Consumed

Superstar
Daps
It is hard to imagine an anime coming out this season better than devilman crybaby, That was incredible. 100% unfiltered violence and anger, perhaps the most expressive anime I've ever seen. Blows through a complete story just 10 episodes. Masaaki Yuasa showing again why he's arguably the best director in the industry.

Never read the manga. Now I get why it's referenced as an inspiration for supernatural horrors and apocalyptic stories. The Neon Genesis ending makes more sense to me now, I see where Berserk gets inspiration from and Kubo definitely modeled Ulquiorra after Akira.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It isn't 'just as good as Brotherhood'. It's so vastly superior to Brotherhood it cracks me up everytime I see robots comment online: "Brotherhood is just like the manga, so it's better." Who cares? The worldbuilding, character development, plotline, score, etc are just much smarter and deeper.

Haven’t watched it in years but remember liking it for fleshing out other characters and that ending too :damn:

Also

Anime News Site Lists Kakegurui Season 2
For those that loved season 1 shyt I still need to finish that one up

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
I don't like how they rushed through the devilman series but damn I couldn't stop watching it. I wanted to see the inner battle of Amon and devilman.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It isn't 'just as good as Brotherhood'. It's so vastly superior to Brotherhood it cracks me up everytime I see robots comment online: "Brotherhood is just like the manga, so it's better." Who cares? The worldbuilding, character development, plotline, score, etc are just much smarter and deeper.
FMA doesn't have characters like Olivier Armstrong. Epic moments like Lust vs Roy Mustang, Wrath vs Scar, Ed vs Father Oliver and and Alex vs Sloth.

I'm sorry but almost nobody is gonna agree with you. FMA was great when it followed the manga for the first half of it's episodes that also happens to be the part that Brotherhood suffers at because in order to watch Brotherhood you should watch the first half of FMA because Brotherhood rushes over that part because they knew everyone saw it already which is why you can say the character development is better in the old version.

Once you get past the manga material FMA is alright but once Brotherhood gets past the common material of both series it's exceptional.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
FMA doesn't have characters like Olivier Armstrong. Epic moments like Lust vs Roy Mustang, Wrath vs Scar, Ed vs Father Oliver and and Alex vs Sloth.

Who cares? :what:

Those 'epic moments' you talk about are forgettable. In fact, I don't remember a single one of them with the exception of Ed vs Father, which was overblown and kiddish. In fact, Brotherhood is 'epic' in that overblown, kiddish sense.

I'm sorry but almost nobody is gonna agree with you. FMA was great when it followed the manga for the first half of it's episodes that also happens to be the part that Brotherhood suffers at because in order to watch Brotherhood you should watch the first half of FMA because Brotherhood rushes over that part because they knew everyone saw it already which is why you can say the character development is better in the old version.

Once you get past the manga material FMA is alright but once Brotherhood gets past the common material of both series it's exceptional.

Where? In The Coli? :mjlol: I could care less.

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Who's ready for a 2nd serving of kakegurui? :banderas: Kakegurui Anime Gets 2nd Season
HsNpvO.gif

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Rewatching triugun. 15 episodes in so far.
What's your guys opinions on this?

It is a certified classic.. I was 13 episodes a month ago but I got side tracked with school and started watching other shyt like bebop.

But I'm back. I still got to write a review for bebop to post on here I'll most likely start tonight but I want to do one for trigun too.

I can't remember but hopefully the rest of the episodes remind me. But usually there's some corny aspect of the show that pops up quite often just can't remember what it is.