Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Brehs!!!

why I got a Japanese station on GoogleTV (that’s my cable as I don’t have Spectrum or DirecTV no more) and there is a music show where the music artist of anime’s sing their intro songs on stage in front of a live audience with a live band.

And of course the intro vid plays in the background.

This kinda dope. When I turned to it, the group that did the Attack of Titans song was signing.

This shyt is..... weirdly entertaining

It’s called “Songs of Tokyo”

Martha
this googleTv does it offer anime how does it work?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
this googleTv does it offer anime how does it work?

Na.... so far dont see an anime channel.

And its basically my cable service.... no different from Spectrum/Time Warner, DirecTV, Dish Network, or I guess Comcast. Not sure where you are located and what you use for basic cable service but its just that.

I used to have DirecTV myself but then switched when Google came to my area

And they have some channels that I didnt have on the mid level plan on DTV and some I didnt have at all like this japanese station or El Rey

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Fate / apocrypha , I'm glad for my nikka sieg :mjcry:

I initially watched it.... but then I guess with the japanese translation it got so convoluted and confusing I stopped (didnt understand all the politics going on) then I peeped the Netflix version that was dubbed in english and thoroughly enjoyed but they stopped at like 12 eps or so and was waiting to see if they are gonna dub that there too.

But I've been curious about how this shyt is turning out.

I may have to be like fukk it and watch the subbed version.

Martha

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
I might have to rewatch FMA as well.

Another series that is good but I can't tell you why its classic.
I realized I watched a lot of tv shows in general where I can't tell you whats amazing about it on a certain level.
I guess that's what happens when you just soak in tv for the fukk of it.
don't know whats changed?? is it cause I read a lot more or what but I go into shows looking for shyt

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
I think I'm gonna drop Boruto, it's too inconsistent. There is no way Shino should be losing to his student and Boruto shouldn't be giving Kakashi trouble.
I never even picked it up. I just felt like there was no way Boruto could ever match up with Naruto/Ship in any shape or form.
Just seemed pointless cash cow milking right from the start.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I never even picked it up. I just felt like there was no way Boruto could ever match up with Naruto/Ship in any shape or form.
Just seemed pointless cash cow milking right from the start.

I actually like it. It's just hard to get through some of these plot points, like a pre-graduation Boruto is getting the drop on fukking Kakashi Hatake. What kind of shyt is that?