Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I agree with the Boruto comments. They make Boruto good at everything, genin and chunin are nothing before him. Orochimaru still breathing oxygen like everything is all good. Shino gets chumped up every other episode, I would have to body one of these students to show them how real it used to be. If Itachi was around to see this fukkery...

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Never finished FMA just brotherhood, so much anime out there idk if I should both watching it if I've seen Brotherhood

Watching Trigun atm

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I agree with the Boruto comments. They make Boruto good at everything, genin and chunin are nothing before him. Orochimaru still breathing oxygen like everything is all good. Shino gets chumped up every other episode, I would have to body one of these students to show them how real it used to be. If Itachi was around to see this fukkery...

Shino was always a bum, breh.

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
I actually like it. It's just hard to get through some of these plot points, like a pre-graduation Boruto is getting the drop on fukking Kakashi Hatake. What kind of shyt is that?

This just sounds like some shyt that makes me not want to watch tbh.
My brother watches it he says he enjoys it but it doesn't compare to the OG series.
I'm not trying to be insulted because I don't feel like there can be storylines, main characters, villains, fights, and arcs that can match up against Naruto and if it can't its just a cash grab in my opinion.

Can't respect that imo.

That'd be like having 2000 episodes of One Piece then they make a new series with new characters going after Luffy shyt. It just won't be the same.
I would have preferred if this Boruto was just an arc or two in the naruto series then they wrap all up.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, there is zero tension. Recent episode was good when the clone(forgot name) went Sage Mode. Someone needs to die, this shyt too happy go lucky.

SlimOG

Pro
Daps
I agree, there is zero tension. Recent episode was good when the clone(forgot name) went Sage Mode. Someone needs to die, this shyt too happy go lucky.
Yeah the first ep in the future were everything was fukked up and boruto is grown is what I'm waiting on it's said that shyt went left major so hopefully the time jump happens this year and we see what pushed these events.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
748.jpg

Even Anime characters out chea :wow:

kovi

All Star
Daps
Finished Bebop thinking the movie after it meant that Spike was actually alive.

Looked in Reddit and that shyt takes place between ep 22 and 23 :gucci:

So they really kilt that nikka? Ed and EIN not coming back? Faye still fukked up? :mjcry::mjcry:

fukking done man. 10/10

Didn’t have to be this way :wow: