Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I finally finished my exams. I have a lot of catching up to do.

What are some good animes that are currently airing?

I heard basilisk is getting a sequel in Jan 2018. Man that show had so much potential but it turned out to be so wack.ughhh

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I can't wait for the return of this classic show. The only downfall that I have to point out is the anime pretty boy look, the previous designer from way back when gave them a simple and realistic design. Lastly, I hope the story does not resort being action-oriented only, there's a lot of dialogs, about politics, strategy tactics and etc.

Will this be a continuation of the old anime? I hope its not a remake cuz the old version was perfect right down to the animation.

Daps
I don't watch anime, but the one time I saw it, we were on a church bus trip to Disney World from the northeast, to Orlando on a BUS. People brought movies. We watched Groundhog Day, Die Hard 2, etc. Then a group of teens in the back passed up some anime. I remember a girl who woke up late for school, rushed to get dressed, and boom, cartoon titties. I was 9, so I was like

:ooh:

Then, as it went on, there was some other woman lusting after the girl while sitting in a hot tub with titties out too.

All the old church people were like

:usure:

So we didnt finish it.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Apparently, it's a readaptation, however my problem is the quantity of content that they will add per episode for an old show that had 100+ episodes.
i have feeling like new animes, the new adaption will have either 12 episodes or 26 episodes and call it a day. the characters look glossy and girly af...smh

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
i have feeling like new animes, the new adaption will have either 12 episodes or 26 episodes and call it a day. the characters look glossy and girly af...smh
That was my other objection to the readaptation, the original version gave everybody different but realistic hairstyles including realistic facial features. They also made Reinhard/Reinhart look older compared to the original adaptation. The re-adapted characters make Bucci and the gang look more masculine.

Micron

Pro
Daps
Will this be a continuation of the old anime? I hope its not a remake cuz the old version was perfect right down to the animation.

This will be a remake based on the novel. It has the potential to be more faithful to the novel than the original series. That would be the only way it could compare favorably to the first series. The fact that it is only going to be two seasons with twelve episodes each, means it will either not cover everything but be accurate or be a condensed version of the story focusing on key events. Best case scenario it will be the former because trying to cover in 24 episodes what originally took over 100 episodes does not sound like a good idea.

The new character designs are not impressive, they seem to be designed to cater towards women. It is good that there are new voice actors, that way this version can differentiate itself from the original. With characters like Reinhard, Oberstein, and Reuenthal having such iconic voices, it's going to have a very different vibe.

The original was an excellent anime that did not need a remake. The new version has to deal with some high expectations.

ozzy

Pro
Daps
Currently rewatching Fruits Basket. I was in high school the first time I saw it and it was pretty good as far as I can remember.

I forgot about that anime it was really a good anime one of my favourite but it is a shame they didn't finish it I wanted to know who she ended up with and what happened with cat guy in the past that they are all afraid of

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I forgot about that anime it was really a good anime one of my favourite but it is a shame they didn't finish it I wanted to know who she ended up with and what happened with cat guy in the past that they are all afraid of

Should read the manga. It’s the closest thing to perfection as far as romantic dramas go.