Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong hunter x hunter as been confirmed it is coming back next year

Naruto was the anime that got me into watch anime I started with dub which I think dub anime are the ones that got most into anime. naruto has so much filter but you will feel so attache to it

Bleach was horrible I agree on this one but their power and their fight was sick I can't deny that one I try forcing myself to watch it but couldn't I only watch the dub ones like 12 episodes but stop

Fairy tail was petty good until they started rushing the anime but it is one of the good anime

FMAB I tried watching it but didn't know what is going on after their mum died. I was so lost and the fight scenes were boring

One piece is actually one of the best anime the fight scenes are incredible, good storylines and more. When you first start watching it you might find it boring but it really not boring it gets better the only problem are filters and their opening. The opening song is almost half the episode

But what do you think about magi, seven deadly sin
Magi was on its way to being one of the GOAT manga before it got rushed into it's final arc. I got mad love for Ohkta and this series.

It's just deep. Deep af. Its great for it's great characters, themes, worldbuilding, exploration of high level philosophy/theology concepts, fun character interaction, great art and so much more.

Its an adventure series but doesn't have that battle shounen feel. It has some cool fights but near the last couple of arcs the fight choreography falls off a cliff. I'd say read the manga for that reason alone

Funny you mention 7 Deadly Sins because that's pretty much Magi's opposite.

Sins is a damn good battle shounen. It's like Bleach or Fairy Tail [if they were actually good] with some DBZ sprinkled in. A+ fight choreography, characters are wildly OP yet balanced, a power level system thats actually cool and the plot respects it.

Makes for lots of cool fights however the overall plot is kinda contrived. It doesnt feel like it has any grand vision in mind it just drifts between reasons to have another cool fight.(the most bleach/ft-like element) :manny: Watching the anime would be better for this one.

TL;dr cant go wrong with either. If you want a deep ass story read magi, if you wanna watch some cool fights watch sins

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Don't know if it's been mentioned but Boku no Hero Academia is amazing. The animation, character growth in just two seasons, developing the supporting cast etc. This shyt is one season away from eclipsing Naruto Part I. They just do characters better and Bakugo/Todoroki/Midoriya take a much better shonen route. It's just good. Amazing animation. Them dudes at BONES kill it.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Hiro. He keeps me glued to this show. Straight sociopath but somehow you are supposed to sympathetic.

Yeah, I couldn't stop watching.

Drowning that kid under his dead father gotta be the coldest the thing I've seen :damn:. Then that baby was on the plane. Men, women, kids, and the elderly are all getting bodied:wtf:

Then you open an episode with a Yakuza boss forcing someone to fellate him:mindblown:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Pokémon fans take this L

ash is transforming into a woman breh I knew there was a reason why I like Beyblade more it was better than pokemon by far

:deadmanny: Thought I was the only one here that watched this join growing up. Only the Japanese could make a show about spinning tops so hype but yeah Tyson was putting in work and actually winning competitions. Even bytch ass Ikki Tenryou from Medabots does better in trying to secure the bag.

ozzy

Pro
Daps
Anyway why are all the good animes don't have many episodes like
Deadman Wonderland
History's strongest disciple kenichi
Xxxholic
I can't remember other ones name but all them good anime be so short why the ones I don't care for be so long why.

:dame: I need to visit Japan because I need to have a talk with this companies

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Anyway why are all the good animes don't have many episodes like
Deadman Wonderland
History's strongest disciple kenichi
Xxxholic
I can't remember other ones name but all them good anime be so short why the ones I don't care for be so long why.

:dame: I need to visit Japan because I need to have a talk with this companies

I always felt that way about Outlaw Star. Only 26 episodes and they had the setting and genre to go as long as most shonen do.