ozzy

Pro
Daps
Just finished Grave of the Fireflies. :mjcry::wow: Powerful. Masterpiece. Watching Setsuko slowly fade was cruel. I'm gonna go and hug and my lil bro.

You brave man that anime is too emotional for me. So much sad stuff in that movie after watching it once that was enough for me. One of the anime that will make anyone cry the same with clannad anime.

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Finished watching Hanasaku Iroha - about a directionless kid who has to learn what it means to work for a living, what her long term ambitions are and the importance of forming meaningful relationships. Enjoyed her character arc along with the rest of the cast who by the end figure out who they really are and where it is that they belong. Great characterization.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Gantz' Hiroya Oku, I am a Hero's Kengo Hanazawa Launch New Manga

This year's 23rd issue of Shogakukan's Big Comic Superior magazine revealed on Friday that Hiroya Oku(Gantz, Inuyashiki) and Kengo Hanazawa (I am a Hero) will each launch a new manga series in the magazine.

gigant.jpg

Oku will launch the GIGANT manga (pictured far right in above image) in the magazine's first 2018 issue on December 8. The magazine describes the series as a "boy meets girl" manga.

Shogakukan will reveal the title and premiere date of Hanazawa's new manga (pictured far left in above image) at a later date.

Haito Torishima will launch the Kono Koi wa Tsumi nano ka!? manga in the magazine's 2018 third issue on January 12. Aki Yamamoto (Humanitas) will launch the Kenja no Gakusha (The Sage's School Building) manga in the magazine's fourth 2018 issue, which will ship on January 26.

Yugo Ishikawa (Sprite, Wonderland, Yoiko, Fighting Beauty Wulong) will also launch a new historical manga titled BABEL in the second 2018 issue, which will ship on December 22.

Oku ended his Inuyashiki manga series in its 10th volume on September 22. Kodansha Comics is publishing the manga in North America in print, and Crunchyroll released the series digitally. The manga's anime adaptationpremiered on October 12. The series is streaming on Amazon's Anime Strike service.

Shinsuke Satō, the director for the live-action film of Oku's Gantz manga, as well as its Gantz II: Perfect Answersequel film, is directing a live-action Inuyashiki film for release next year. Gantz also inspired a television anime adaptation and two spinoff manga. Dark Horse Comics released the Gantz manga in North America.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Food Wars consistently drops great episodes. I've watched a lot of weird anime in my time but I never thought I'd like a cooking one so much. I wonder how many offices the creator got thrown out of for even suggesting an manga/anime like this.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
On my lord I kept watching just cuz of curiosity and how they died but my lord that ending was WOAT I ever seen :snoop: :scust:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
On my lord I kept watching just cuz of curiosity and how they died but my lord that ending was WOAT I ever seen :snoop: :scust:
Which anime? King's Game? Manga readers were worried that the anime would use the same ending. Seem like they actually did use that horrendous ending :mjlol:.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Which anime? King's Game? Manga readers were worried that the anime would use the same ending. Seem like they actually did use that horrendous ending :mjlol:.

Ya kings game I don’t think they did cuz anime is sequel to manga and the ending wouldn’t work for anime from manga

. Everyone died in anime was suppose to stop the virus from spreading so game can stop and not kill humanity in long run fast forward and it game cameback to new class

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyway why are all the good animes don't have many episodes like
Deadman Wonderland
History's strongest disciple kenichi
Xxxholic
I can't remember other ones name but all them good anime be so short why the ones I don't care for be so long why.

:dame: I need to visit Japan because I need to have a talk with this companies
Kenichi did continue the series in 11 episodes in a ova, they stopped at the beginning arc in the manga :wow: