Light

Pro
Daps
Any one piece fan here has the anime catch up to the manga yet because I stop watching when they they met up with Sanji. I will continue the anime it today

Do you guys think zoro has super pass his master the guy that taught his sword skill way back

him

IculvE2.jpg

I feel like he has

no it hasn't caught up to the manga, but it's currently on the same arc as the manga.

no zoro would probably lose to him low diff if they fought rn.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

kovi

All Star
Daps
nikkas need to start recommending non-shonen tbh

Also 15 episodes into Bevbop shyt is near perfect outside of episode 2. Catch a few every Friday since I’m too busy to binge

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I cant man.... that shyt seems a little too twisted for my sakes..... and I normally dont mind twisted shyt but thats a tad bit too much:picard:

Martha
I thought this thread loved Gantz and Terraformars and Blood+ :bryan:

but yes :demonic: Inuyashiki is demonic as fukk and I will not lie even a little bit about how sick this son of a bytch is

its not even graphic like that either. Dude is just :scust: in everything he does

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I thought this thread loved Gantz and Terraformars and Blood+ :bryan:

but yes :demonic: Inuyashiki is demonic as fukk and I will not lie even a little bit about how sick this son of a bytch is

its not even graphic like that either. Dude is just :scust: in everything he does

Gantz is the only one of those I will fukk with..... still cant believe Japan did a live action movie of Terraformers with the chick from Pacific Rim as one of the stars:gucci:

Martha

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nah that anime was hard to get into. I will say one piece, bleach, naruto, fairy tales, Hunter x hunter
Bleach and Naruto are not good. They both start with potential but by the end they're either borderline trash or actual trash. From what I've watched of Fairy Tail it's somewhat better than Bleach (trash) but not better than Naruto (borderline trash). Bleach was so bad the anime got canceled and will never animate the full story and the manga basically got the plug pulled on it and was rushed to an ending.

One Piece is harder to get into than FMAB because up until Arlong Park I was literally forcing myself to watch it. Once Sanji joins it gets better but FMAB is good from the very beginning, gets better as it goes along and ends at it's best.

I won't watch Hunter X Hunter because the author is likely never gonna finish it. It's been a series longer than Naruto with probably less than half the amount of chapters.

FMAB is the whole story and is one of the best anime adaptations made.

ozzy

Pro
Daps
Bleach and Naruto are not good. They both start with potential but by the end they're either borderline trash or actual trash. From what I've watched of Fairy Tail it's somewhat better than Bleach (trash) but not better than Naruto (borderline trash). Bleach was so bad the anime got canceled and will never animate the full story and the manga basically got the plug pulled on it and was rushed to an ending.

One Piece is harder to get into than FMAB because up until Arlong Park I was literally forcing myself to watch it. Once Sanji joins it gets better but FMAB is good from the very beginning, gets better as it goes along and ends at it's best.

I won't watch Hunter X Hunter because the author is likely never gonna finish it. It's been a series longer than Naruto with probably less than half the amount of chapters.

FMAB is the whole story and is one of the best anime adaptations made.

Wrong hunter x hunter as been confirmed it is coming back next year

Naruto was the anime that got me into watch anime I started with dub which I think dub anime are the ones that got most into anime. naruto has so much filter but you will feel so attache to it

Bleach was horrible I agree on this one but their power and their fight was sick I can't deny that one I try forcing myself to watch it but couldn't I only watch the dub ones like 12 episodes but stop

Fairy tail was petty good until they started rushing the anime but it is one of the good anime

FMAB I tried watching it but didn't know what is going on after their mum died. I was so lost and the fight scenes were boring

One piece is actually one of the best anime the fight scenes are incredible, good storylines and more. When you first start watching it you might find it boring but it really not boring it gets better the only problem are filters and their opening. The opening song is almost half the episode

But what do you think about magi, seven deadly sin