twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
finally caught up on hajime no ippo

this show is :banderas:

it amazes me how these sports anime are :whew: i always thought they would be trash but they far from it
they exceeded my expectations

hell that soccer one with the older bro who was a star player and his younger brother trying too duplicate him was piff
too bad they didnt finish the damn anime on that one shyt pissed me off too

oh and hxh is killing it right now :damn:
i wonder are they gonna do the election arc and continue after that since the manga hasn't been back in god knows how long
maybe the creator wont do the manga but just do it from the anime standpoint instead

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I got to admit that obito rampage is pretty good animated... :lupe:

When obito stared at them hidden mist ninjas...they already knew what was coming :whew:

Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yo, Obito SLAUGHTERED those Blood Mist shinobi :ooh:
That scene animated was just :krs::whew::blessed: :to:
Obito hit em with the :demonic: and busted out the wood style jutsu:banderas:
Great episode brehs

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Log Horizon is getting better. This is what Sword Art Online could have been if it wasn't so afraid to dive into its premise instead of being a moe fetish romance show.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:lupe:
tumblr_mzhsn38y1w1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mzhs7fze381r3rdh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mzht3rTmzR1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mzht3rTmzR1r3rdh2o2_500.gif

NARUTO/OBITO SHIPPUDEN 345: "I'M IN HELL"

tumblr_mzhumlajk71r3rdh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mzhvwklHNl1sz6ufao1_500.gif

tumblr_mzivfjzL0A1sulu5oo1_500.gif

CRUNCHY ROLL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/naruto-shippuden/episode-345-im-in-hell-646519

STREAM: http://www.animeavenue.net/naruto-shippuuden-episode-345/

DOWNLOAD: http://www.animetake.com/naruto-shippuuden-episode-345/

tumblr_mzhvttvrtX1rao991o1_500.gif

tumblr_mzhrooGkw51r3rdh2o2_250.gif
tumblr_mzhrooGkw51r3rdh2o1_250.gif

Man. Where the fukk was The Flying Thunder God at man nah. NAH. That anime made that shyt way worse than how it came off in the manga. No wonder this nikka became "Tobi", what the fukk

And clearly, now its obvious that Madara orchestrated all of that to activate the MS in Obito.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
^^^This^^^
I can see why he became the way he became too. shyt touched my heart. I'd had gone mad too. :sadcam:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Yo guys, I'm looking for some recommendations. This thread seems big on HxH. I just caught up to to the current episode. shyt was aightt to me. Well it was badass for the first 50 episodes but seems to be dragging a lot lately.

BTW I prefer shyt that came out within the past 5 years. Nothing too outdated animation wise. Also nothing too new, because I just want some that's finished. Just want a full short anime for the weekend really. I've seen all the popular shyt already so miss me with those (Death Note, FMA etc)

Anyway other shyt I like

One Piece (GOAT)
Bebop
Champloo
Fate/Zero (2nd GOAT)
FMA
Code Geass
Attack on Titan

Basically shyt with a good story line, and with moments that give you chills. I want them feels brehs. Recommend away.

Daps
Look at name and avatar.

Kill la Kill

Infinite Stratos 2

Will either watch Slayers Try or Gungrave when I get some free time, any suggestions on which one to watch? Keep in mind I've seen Slayers and Slayers Next.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone told me about this anime called Wolf's Rain yesterday. Im about to check out the first few eps. Anyone seen it and can recommend watching the full series or is it crap?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Look at name and avatar.

Kill la Kill

Infinite Stratos 2

Will either watch Slayers Try or Gungrave when I get some free time, any suggestions on which one to watch? Keep in mind I've seen Slayers and Slayers Next.

Watch Gungrave, but skip the first episode. It's a glance at things to come at the end of the show when it becomes more like the videogame it's based on, but it also spoils some major events that happen up until that moment.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Log Horizon is getting better. This is what Sword Art Online could have been if it wasn't so afraid to dive into its premise instead of being a moe fetish romance show.
Real talk.

Anyone who says SAO > Log Horizon is pouring jelly on themselves. This shyt does SO much more with the theme.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Brehettes and brehs, I just can't with Kill la Kill.
I like the animation and I like the fukkery but I feel like this is all over the place. People screaming all the time, huge texts, continuous restless music and loud sound effects make me feel like I'm close to epilepsy by watching it. It's overwhelming my senses in a bad way. I liked the first few episodes (even it's kinda weird how girls who are supposed to be teens are always in thongs and have huge bouncing breats) but I tapped on ep 14 because of the Mako sequence (2/3 of the ep) when she was ALL OVER THE PLACE. I stopped the ep and really felt some relief with the following silence.

I started Hamatora and Kuroro and I like thus far.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Brehettes and brehs, I just can't with Kill la Kill.
I like the animation and I like the fukkery but I feel like this is all over the place. People screaming all the time, huge texts, continuous restless music and loud sound effects make me feel like I'm close to epilepsy by watching it. It's overwhelming my senses in a bad way. I liked the first few episodes (even it's kinda weird how girls who are supposed to be teens are always in thongs and have huge bouncing breats) but I tapped on ep 14 because of the Mako sequence (2/3 of the ep) when she was ALL OVER THE PLACE. I stopped the ep and really felt some relief with the following silence.

I started Hamatora and Kuroro and I like thus far.
i paused on watching that show a while ago but i plan to catch up. that being said the show started out good but i could tell it would likely drop off as it continued. its rare that a 2 cour (20+) episode series can maintain quality throughout. most animes end at 12 or so episode.