Just finished tales of abyss and symphonia, next will be inuyasha the final arc

Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Netflixs has
2ed8via.jpg

its not dubbed still subbed but they have all the episodes.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
finally got around to watching kuroko....that shyt was too good :banderas: my dude aomine out there crushing dudes dreams :wow:...

right now the shows i look forward to watching the most are kuroko, HxH, magi, one piece, and ippo...new shows and shows im sticking with (for now) are kill la kill (one ep is good, nxt ep is like :what:), witch craft works, hamatora the animation, noragami, & magical warfare...as long as they stay consistent they'll get watched if not they'll be in the bushes with log horizon and strike the blood :camby:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
The chick that saves dude if you peep the promo art is wearing a black uniform meaning she's not on the side of the people she delivered him to.

I don't know if you watch ep 2 but

Yeah, i figured.. they showed her at the end of ep 2.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I really miss watching Macross Frontier. I'm probably gonna re-watch it soon but its on my list of shows I wish I could have erased from my memory so I can watch it again for the first time. Macross F and Gundam 00 were good times back then.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HxH... :wow:, they're gonna need Gon daddy to finally show up to get the win. I'm assuming the dude is on some god-tier of strength because those 2 old guys don't look like they can do it :laugh:. Or maybe Gon goes SSJ2 Gohan on that ass but geez... this show really knows how to set the stage for something epic. The King character is a villain but dude is a boss man.

shyt was so good I'ma watch again later on :banderas:

beTI2Vg.gif

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
finally got around to watching kuroko....that shyt was too good :banderas: my dude aomine out there crushing dudes dreams :wow:...

right now the shows i look forward to watching the most are kuroko, HxH, magi, one piece, and ippo...new shows and shows im sticking with (for now) are kill la kill (one ep is good, nxt ep is like :what:), witch craft works, hamatora the animation, noragami, & magical warfare...as long as they stay consistent they'll get watched if not they'll be in the bushes with log horizon and strike the blood :camby:

amine stopped that ball and had kuroko in tears i was like :damn: dont do that too him :to:

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
One Piece
Attack on Titan (just started)
Trigun (also just started..and WHY THE FACK IS IT SO SHORT ) :what:

And Naruto Shippuden ( I have a lot of catching up to do tho)