CRUNCHY ROLL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/hunter-x-hunter/episode-112-646069

tumblr_mzezc8cYmI1qm201no4_500.jpg

tumblr_mzezc8cYmI1qm201no1_500.jpg

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
HxH killin me with these eps :noah:....i need a 4hr ep cuz this 20 minute shyt leave a nicca so unsatisfied no matter wat happens :wow:....
i stopped watching week to week, i gotta watch atleast 2 eps in a session cuz they move the plot along slow as shyt. i remember the one ep where in the beginning it was 6 minutes till going into the spot where the king is, end of ep, nikkas aint make a move yet. :snoop:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Why Hunter? Why? :noah:
I need more. Feed us. :noah::noah:
Youpi is a fukking goon.
The king is a fukking GOBLIN. So overpowered, but in a dope way. I can't wait til next week.
HxH is gonna fukk around and make Tuesdays my favorite day of the week.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I liked it better when it was Sword Art Online. :comeon:
The same can be said of Sword Art Online. Log Horizon is a bit different. There's still a lot of moe blob fukkery but SAO was always about Kirito and Asuna rather than the MMO, politics, and the people trapped in it. SAO had a promising premise it ignored. Log Horizon at the very least isn't ignoring the premise.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
The same can be said of Sword Art Online. Log Horizon is a bit different. There's still a lot of moe blob fukkery but SAO was always about Kirito and Asuna rather than the MMO, politics, and the people trapped in it. SAO had a promising premise it ignored. Log Horizon at the very least isn't ignoring the premise.
Interesting way of looking at it. :ehh:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I've been re-watching Gundam Wing again. shyt is still dope after all these years...and that nostalgia :ahh:

I haven't watched Kill La Kill in like 8 episodes. Show just started to get dull to me. I'm gonna try and start watching again but I honestly haven't missed it, so I might drop it all together.

Still need to watch the second ep of Space Dandy.

:laugh: I got like 10 different tv shows piling up to watch as well. Especially with this fall break ending and all. Makes it hard to keep up with any new anime.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I've been re-watching Gundam Wing again. shyt is still dope after all these years...and that nostalgia :ahh:

I haven't watched Kill La Kill in like 8 episodes. Show just started to get dull to me. I'm gonna try and start watching again but I honestly haven't missed it, so I might drop it all together.

Still need to watch the second ep of Space Dandy.

:laugh: I got like 10 different tv shows piling up to watch as well. Especially with this fall break ending and all. Makes it hard to keep up with any new anime.
"Why won't you come to my party?" :huh:

"I'll kill you" :hmm:

I gave up on Kill la Kill, too. I mean, it was funny as hell, but I can't stand that main broad. I watch the opening scene from the first ep over and over, tho, when kid is running down the stairs and that nikka free-falling with that maniacal laugh :laugh:

The first ep of Space Dandy was aight, but I'm only gonna stick with it to support Shinichiro Da Gawd.