Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Panty Stocking and Kill La Kill are low-key parodies of anime clichés/stereotypes, that's why the fanservice is so ridiculous over-the-top with crude animation.

And the Mako scenes are my favorites of the show, she's fukking hilarious.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Can't bear her. Her character is too much for me :sadcam:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I started watching a old anime called Fist of the North Star. I always heard about it but never really peeped it. I might have saw a glimpse of it as a kid cause it looks familiar but holy... shyt - this cartoon/anime is amazing. I don't know if it was ever directed at kids and what not but dam this shyt is so violent and hilarious but it seems like it was.

The hero.. this nicca Kenshiro is so fukkin ruthless yet righteous! They build the villains up to be the epitome of aint shyt to the point that they deserve whatever the fukk Kenshiro gives em. Its just that this dude is so fukkin unmerciful! He doesn't just murder them, he puts their death on a countdown and listens to them beg for their life as he walks away like nothing happened.

But as they beg, this nicca has the audacity to say some wild swagtastic shyt before they explode like "I wouldn't want your woman to go to hell alone, use the time you have left to pray for forgiveness as you sufficate", he's always telling the villains I'm gonna send you to hell in some variation. Like this dude is not batman, he believes in killing evil motherfukkers and gives not 1 fukk. The animation is bad but dam its so funny. The episode names be killing me too. Dude is a role model for the kids yall :wow: - it got that GOAT 80s feel.

and I can't forget.... YURRRRRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :damn: - that shyt is hilarious :heh:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Brehs I started watching a old anime called Fist of the North Star. I always heard about it but never really peeped it. I might have saw a glimpse of it as a kid cause it looks familiar but holy... shyt - this cartoon/anime is amazing. I don't know if it was ever directed at kids and what not but dam this shyt is so violent and hilarious but it seems like it was.

The hero.. this nicca Kenshiro is so fukkin ruthless yet righteous! They build the villains up to be the epitome of aint shyt to the point that they deserve whatever the fukk Kenshiro gives em. Its just that this dude is so fukkin unmerciful! He doesn't just murder them, he puts their death on a countdown and listens to them beg for their life as he walks away like nothing happened.

But as they beg, this nicca has the audacity to say some wild swagtastic shyt before they explode like "I wouldn't want your woman to go to hell alone, use the time you have left to pray for forgiveness as you sufficate", he's always telling the villains I'm gonna send you to hell in some variation. Like this dude is not batman, he believes in killing evil motherfukkers and gives not 1 fukk. The animation is bad but dam its so funny. The episode names be killing me too. Dude is a role model for the kids yall :wow: - it got that GOAT 80s feel.

and I can't forget.... YURRRRRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :damn: - that shyt is hilarious :heh:
Fist of the North Star is an anime godfather. So simple, yet good. One of my all time favorites.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

one of thee most hilarious anime's of all time.....those pressure points werent no joke :wow:....i only watched the movie tho and some of that prequel anime but nvr finished it :patrice:

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this weeks naruto and one piece:wow: its been a while where both episodes were this good.

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo guys, I'm looking for some recommendations. This thread seems big on HxH. I just caught up to to the current episode. shyt was aightt to me. Well it was badass for the first 50 episodes but seems to be dragging a lot lately.

BTW I prefer shyt that came out within the past 5 years. Nothing too outdated animation wise. Also nothing too new, because I just want some that's finished. Just want a full short anime for the weekend really. I've seen all the popular shyt already so miss me with those (Death Note, FMA etc)

Anyway other shyt I like

One Piece (GOAT)
Bebop
Champloo
Fate/Zero (2nd GOAT)
FMA
Code Geass
Attack on Titan

Basically shyt with a good story line, and with moments that give you chills. I want them feels brehs. Recommend away.
watch d gray man

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kagami vs. Aomine

tumblr_mzm83p5fm71r60zuio1_500.gif

tumblr_mzm83p5fm71r60zuio5_500.gif

THE BASKETBALL WHICH KUROKO PLAYS 2: 15

tumblr_mzmc9dMlT71sj1f5no4_500.gif

tumblr_mzmc9dMlT71sj1f5no5_500.gif

tumblr_mzmc9dMlT71sj1f5no6_500.gif

DOWNLOAD: http://www.animetake.com/kuroko-no-basket-2-episode-15/

STREAM: http://www.animeavenue.net/kuroko-no-basket-2-episode-15/

CRUNCHY ROLL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/kurokos-basketball/episode-40-649345

tumblr_mzmc9dMlT71sj1f5no7_500.gif

tumblr_mzmc9dMlT71sj1f5no8_500.gif

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
kuroko no basketball be killing me brehs. only the japanese can make a simple fade away or crossover be epic.
nikkas be like omg!!!!!!!!!! cross rover!!!(yes that was intentional) :krs: :krs:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
one of thee most hilarious anime's of all time.....those pressure points werent no joke :wow:....i only watched the movie tho and some of that prequel anime but nvr finished it :patrice:

What makes it even more hilarious is this dude kenshiro always has a special technique for every single situation. And theres always a different name for each technique he does. it gets so ridiculous you cant even keep up with the names anymore after about 20 episodes in