Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just watched this, goddamn they killed this episode. I know i've seen it a million times but the fight sequence with Obito and Kakashi vs. the Rock Ninja is one of the most :ohhh: pieces of animation in the entire series

tumblr_mz63h21Kg61r3rdh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mz5gtewvKe1qcsesho1_500.gif

tumblr_mz53jmqL9N1qbwudjo4_500.gif

tumblr_mz53jmqL9N1qbwudjo1_500.gif

tumblr_mz53jmqL9N1qbwudjo3_500.gif

tumblr_mz53jmqL9N1qbwudjo2_500.gif

But the highlight for me was the new ending :wow I've never seen a villain get an entire ending sequence dedicated to him, that song was dope and the visuals were all fire. It's rare when an ending sequence outdoes the opening but this is one of those times:

sApugJ8.gif

a5YVq5c.gif

ffOzMIH.gif

tumblr_mz4tvdyQik1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

^whoever directed that is awesome. That last part with Rin walking through him, and the Gedo Mazo coming out of the ground was especially dope.

Even though his behavior was inexcusable, looking back at everything Obito/Tobi was a dope ass villain. I've forgotten how raw he was. Seeing how things are going in the manga, that ending is almost like a goodbye montage for the character

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just started hunter x hunter:blessed: I still need to catch up on Naruto Shippuden and attack on titan:whoo:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I just watched this, goddamn they killed this episode. I know i've seen it a million times but the fight sequence with Obito and Kakashi vs. the Rock Ninja is one of the most :ohhh: pieces of animation in the entire series

tumblr_mz63h21Kg61r3rdh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mz5gtewvKe1qcsesho1_500.gif

tumblr_mz53jmqL9N1qbwudjo4_500.gif

tumblr_mz53jmqL9N1qbwudjo1_500.gif

tumblr_mz53jmqL9N1qbwudjo3_500.gif

tumblr_mz53jmqL9N1qbwudjo2_500.gif

But the highlight for me was the new ending :wow I've never seen a villain get an entire ending sequence dedicated to him, that song was dope and the visuals were all fire. It's rare when an ending sequence outdoes the opening but this is one of those times:

sApugJ8.gif

a5YVq5c.gif

ffOzMIH.gif

tumblr_mz4tvdyQik1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

^whoever directed that is awesome. That last part with Rin walking through him, and the Gedo Mazo coming out of the ground was especially dope.

Even though his behavior was inexcusable, looking back at everything Obito/Tobi was a dope ass villain. I've forgotten how raw he was. Seeing how things are going in the manga, that ending is almost like a goodbye montage for the character

Villains? In Naruto? :usure:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Narutards, I haven't watched in years. Wanna start again, but I don't wanna watch a buncha fillers. Where should I pick up from? Last I watched, they brought a buncha old shinobi back, but then they started going into a lot of backstories.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just watched this show Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga.
that was probably the worst first episode of any anime i'd ever seen. this bytch got possessed by a ghost and it proceeds to masturbate in her body so she retakes control of her own body and the ghost rapes her. half way through it she just gives up resisting and lets the ghost make her cum then her magical chastity belt that is so far unexplained fills with a little fluid. she spends the rest of the episode on the toilet cause she has to pee and the belt has a three minute timer button that if pressed reattaches the belt and she pushed it too early.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
that was probably the worst first episode of any anime i'd ever seen. this bytch got possessed by a ghost and it proceeds to masturbate in her body so she retakes control of her own body and the ghost rapes her. half way through it she just gives up resisting and lets the ghost make her cum then her magical chastity belt that is so far unexplained fills with a little fluid. she spends the rest of the episode on the toilet cause she has to pee and the belt has a three minute timer button that if pressed reattaches the belt and she pushed it too early.
Doc-Rivers.gif

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

That gif gets me every time.
You sure you weren't just watching one of them hentai films, breh? :usure: