Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
i just finished Neon Genesis Evangelion and either one of ya'll nikkas explain the ending to me or im to assume the final 2 episodes was Shinji getting over his insecurities and nikkas literally congratulating him afterwards for doing so :what: :dead:

shyt felt like a rushed Serial Experiments Lain

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i just finished Neon Genesis Evangelion and either one of ya'll nikkas explain the ending to me or im to assume the final 2 episodes was Shinji getting over his insecurities and nikkas literally congratulating him afterwards for doing so :what: :dead:

Plz dont compare it to that filth breh

Watch End of Evanglion, it's pretty much the official ending.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Is the blond from Black Clover going to scream the entire season? I want to watch, but I cant deal with his voice.

shyt feels like Naruto too

Daps
Reppin
Midwest

You gotta watch the movie for the official ending, but even the movie’s ending had me like :francis::hhh:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Yeah my boy told me the movie is problematic :francis:

Is it on some Casa from Berserk getting raped shyt? No spoilers :whoa:

Edit: Prolly going to watch it tonight when I get home anyway
Nah it’s nothing super violent or anything and I’ll leave at that to not spoil anything. All I can say is check it out and let us know what you think. It’s been over 15 years since I’ve seen this series/movie but that ending :gucci:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Yeah my boy told me the movie is problematic :francis:

Is it on some Casa from Berserk getting raped shyt? No spoilers :whoa:

Edit: Prolly going to watch it tonight when I get home anyway
Watch the Rebuild of Evangelion movies. The creator/director decided to redo the series now that he isn't going through crippling depression like he was when he did the OG series. They're high budget, theater releases re-telling the entire story. Three of the four movies in the series are out already.

Also if you're just a fan of animation, the quality in Rebuild is incredible.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Though saying that, I now remember him saying that the depression had thrown him in the bushes again and wouldn't work on another film after the third...then Toho came and gave him a once in a lifetime shot to direct a Godzilla movie, and he was upset with himself for doing it despite the huge success it had.

So who knows where his head is at now for the finale :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Watch the Rebuild of Evangelion movies. The creator/director decided to redo the series now that he isn't going through crippling depression like he was when he did the OG series. They're high budget, theater releases re-telling the entire story. Three of the four movies in the series are out already.

Also if you're just a fan of animation, the quality in Rebuild is incredible.
:whoa: I disagree with this one breh. If he wants closure he’s going to be waiting for a long time going down that rabbit hole with these movies. I’ve been waiting for these movies to be completed so I can binge watch all four them since the first one came out in 2007 and here we are going into 2018 and they’re still not all released. Does that last movie even have a release date yet?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
:whoa: If he wants closure he’s going to be waiting for a long time going down that rabbit hole with these movies. I’ve been waiting for these movies to be completed so I can binge watch all four them since the first one came out in 2007 and here we are going into 2018 and they’re still not all released. Does that last movie even have a release date yet?
You watch the three now, they're fire :yeshrug:

The process got held up because Anno decided to do Shin Godzilla. It would have been out in 15/16 but the entire production got pushed back basically a whole movie cycle because he did that instead. So 3.1 only went into production last year. So going by the usual roll-out for the rest of the series, if they started in 2016, probably gotta expect it to drop late '18/early '19 at the earliest. In reality, probably looking at 2020

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just finished classroom of the elite it was good hope we get a season 2

We still haven't gotten Ayanokouji's full backstory

Felt it kinda fell off but picked back up when they shyed away from his past and then kinda did that volleyball ep then the island part off just ok otherwise felt would been a lot more better still was good but felt should of been better
Ippo is so focused on landing the Dempsey roll and impressing the coach that he’s lost sight of the match itself

I dont think he’ll make any progress until he crosses that line Takamura talked about and finds his true endgame as a boxer. And it’s being foreshadowed like crazy that he doesn’t have much longer until his body breaks down, so he has to figure it out soon

Ya he rushing and pressing too hard for it making him seem broken

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Ya he rushing and pressing too hard for it making him seem broken

I think he's more aimless than broken. Just hasn't had a real objective since Miyata, needs to find it or else he can't go to the world stage and sure as hell won't touch Ricardo Martinez

I DO think Takamura is on the verge of being broken and Morikawa is setting him up to lose sooner than later. His character might be based on this guy Shinji Takehara - Wikipedia