Takamura is a terrible human being but when he gets in that ring :banderas:

My man had:
A detached retina
A sprained leg
A punctured eardrum
Concussed multiple times
Limited stamina from having to fight under his natural weight

s7J65Lf.png

I wonder if he'll be able to get all six belts before his body breaks down though
Takamura fights :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Just started watching My Hero Acadamia. It was initially off putting how much it blatantly ripped of HxH and Naruto with the cliche entrance exam and I almost bushed it out the gate because of that, but I’m glad I didn’t. Shyt is straight up piff :whoo::whew::banderas:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Started watching Akame ga Kill. Concept is pretty cool. Wasn't ready for all the extreme violence initially because the art style is looks clean, but it didn't hurt the story. They already killed off 2 main characters :skip:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Watching Garo: Vanishing Line

Gotta love the Garo series because it doesn’t follow the usual anime tropes of today.

They keep it in the 80s 90s feel

Main character reminds me of jotaro

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Got around to finishing Gangsta, only to learn its only one season of the anime and the company that produced it shut down :francis:

Season ends right when it looks things are about to really pick up and they introduce a new powerful group :sadcam:

I was drawn to it initially because I like the more mature art style where all the characters don't have that big eyed anime look.

Probably watch anything new until Attack on Titan Season 3 drops.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Got around to finishing Gangsta, only to learn its only one season of the anime and the company that produced it shut down :francis:

Season ends right when it looks things are about to really pick up and they introduce a new powerful group :sadcam:

I was drawn to it initially because I like the more mature art style where all the characters don't have that big eyed anime look.

Probably watch anything new until Attack on Titan Season 3 drops.

Damn it man, I didn't know the studio shut down :sadcam: