Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Hmmmmm.... if yuh like agents 3D on Netflix....

Go back and watch the original anime run!!

That shyt was dope as fukk and pretty hardcore..... like a prime time Tommy Dreamer vs Raven match.

It actually tells the story of the events before the Netflix movie. It's ashamed they didn't continue it's storyline

Martha

So I watched the Gantz anime... finished it a couple weeks ago actually, and my first reaction was to come in here and say that was a trash ass anime because of that trash ass ending that didn't explain shyt and didn't match up with the 3D movie at all...

...but then i read comments from those saying fukk the ending of the anime and read the manga if you want to know what's really going on.

Yo... i've never read a manga before but fast forward 2 weeks and i just got done reading the Gantz manga... and that may have been the greatest work of science fiction that i've ever read or seen :lupe:

Absolutely incredible.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So I watched the Gantz anime... finished it a couple weeks ago actually, and my first reaction was to come in here and say that was a trash ass anime because of that trash ass ending that didn't explain shyt and didn't match up with the 3D movie at all...

...but then i read comments from those saying fukk the ending of the anime and read the manga if you want to know what's really going on.

Yo... i've never read a manga before but fast forward 2 weeks and i just got done reading the Gantz manga... and that may have been the greatest work of science fiction that i've ever read or seen :lupe:

Absolutely incredible.

I mean..... I cant defend the ending but overall..... I still thought it was dope.

I didnt have too much of a problem but understand those that did

Martha

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I mean..... I cant defend the ending but overall..... I still thought it was dope.

I didnt have too much of a problem but understand those that did

Martha
The latter half was very dope but the ending left me with those same Mass Effect 3 vibes that the fanbase always talk about. And as bad as ppl clowned on DBZ back in the toonami days for how a 5 minute SSJ Goku vs Freeza fight would drag out 10 episodes with all the incessant yapping and self-reflection banter in between attacks, I thought Gantz anime put them to shame with the stalling tactics. It got painfully melodramatic at times.

But when the anime did decide to get busy... that shyt got busy and intense!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Finish kuroko no basketball last game
shyt was beautiful but it was missing quite a bit from manga but still beautiful
That ending with Kagami and kuroko tho :mjcry:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finish kuroko no basketball last game
shyt was beautiful but it was missing quite a bit from manga but still beautiful
That ending with Kagami and kuroko tho :mjcry:
Was it subbed well? Someone released a a rushed one, and ruin the whole experience for me:francis:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Ippo is so focused on landing the Dempsey roll and impressing the coach that he’s lost sight of the match itself

I dont think he’ll make any progress until he crosses that line Takamura talked about and finds his true endgame as a boxer. And it’s being foreshadowed like crazy that he doesn’t have much longer until his body breaks down, so he has to figure it out soon

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The latter half was very dope but the ending left me with those same Mass Effect 3 vibes that the fanbase always talk about. And as bad as ppl clowned on DBZ back in the toonami days for how a 5 minute SSJ Goku vs Freeza fight would drag out 10 episodes with all the incessant yapping and self-reflection banter in between attacks, I thought Gantz anime put them to shame with the stalling tactics. It got painfully melodramatic at times.

But when the anime did decide to get busy... that shyt got busy and intense!

But it did get busy Slime!!:whew:

That shyt was ultra hard:frank2:

Martha

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Wait Slime?:dwillhuh:

You mean Assassination Classroom?:ohhh:

Cuz if so.... that shyt is done:frank1:

Martha

naw breh i'm talm bout this
3f44a6efc0ab35d49cfa1a9344f7f8841499831762_full.jpg