Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if u like basketball the show is fantastic, if ya dont
utuhk.gif

and leave the piff for the real niccas

:what:....i gotta :camby: this whole review....what practice game are u talkin bout? are u talkin bout the game to get them in the winter cup? if so, how the fuk is that a practice game :mindblown:.....half pay attention to shows and do a review brehs :aicmon:
Bruh the only game they had in the first few episodes. the practice game where they first played the blonde dude and won. You know what the fukk im talkin about

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Bruh the only game they had in the first few episodes. the practice game where they first played the blonde dude and won. You know what the fukk im talkin about
if u talking bout the first season i dont really remember it...i definitely dont remember any injuries happening...the only injuries i remember are from this season and that game was to get into the winter cup....but yet and still your review was :camby: status cuz it sounds like your a anime noob

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if u talking bout the first season i dont really remember it...i definitely dont remember any injuries happening...the only injuries i remember are from this season and that game was to get into the winter cup....but yet and still your review was :camby: status cuz it sounds like your a anime noob

bruh you dont need to be an " anime expert" to judge one show

especially with a genre that rotates and reuses the same ass cliches as this one. :camby:

that said I've watched a fair share (maybe even more than you :mjpls:) but I'm really choosy and left a bunch unfinished.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
bruh you dont need to be an " anime expert" to judge one show

especially with a genre that rotates and reuses the same ass cliches as this one. :camby:

that said I've watched a fair share (maybe even more than you :mjpls:) but I'm really choosy and left a bunch unfinished.
:what:....u were judging the comedy of the show like a damn anime noob :aicmon:...do u know how silly the GOAT anime's get breh :mindblown:...from DBZ to one piece to bleach to fullmetal, every damn dope anime i've seen has silly shyt going on at sum point but u give this show a minus for it :dahell: thats the shyt that gets your review the :broncamby: treatment....im quite sure u havent watched more anime than me breh :comeon:...well let me change that, you havent watched more action anime than me (since thats the only anime i watch)

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what set you off? nikka I said it's aight.:aicmon:

I know characters hit each other for comedic effect all the time in this genre. Actually one of your examples One Piece is actually funny as shyt. :laugh: There is comedic timing in that where they hit somebody when acting stupid/ going off....but in this one it just happened for no reason. They would be having a motivational conversations and all of a sudden someone will dropkick his teammate outta nowhere.:why: they throw combinations n shyt and its....just not funny. It's not like the show can't be good with corny humor plenty of em do

this shyt here though....this shyt is just aight:manny:

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just saw episode 1 of space dandy it was ok i wouldve liked to see the plot flow better though

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That's what set you off? nikka I said it's aight.:aicmon:

I know characters hit each other for comedic effect all the time in this genre. Actually one of your examples One Piece is actually funny as shyt. :laugh: There is comedic timing in that where they hit somebody when acting stupid/ going off....but in this one it just happened for no reason. They would be having a motivational conversations and all of a sudden someone will dropkick his teammate outta nowhere.:why: they throw combinations n shyt and its....just not funny. It's not like the show can't be good with corny humor plenty of em do

this shyt here though....this shyt is just aight:manny:
I barely remember any comedy in the series but like kingdarius said you should be use to it by now and know that the Japanese sense of humor is weird and shouldn't be something you ding a show especially if you've watched plenty of anime. How many episodes have you actually seen and what characters do you like? You seem to be taking this show too literally and serious and have to expect they gonna stick some silly comedy in the middle of a serious scene just to break up the tension a little bit. It normally only last about 5-10 seconds and it goes back to the serious scene. It aint like it takes complete control of the show and it flies off the rail. Ioono seems a little nitpicky to me with so much good shyt going on with the show to complain about a brief 5-10 second clip of them acting silly.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finished Toriko, pretty decent.

Thinking of starting Hunter X Hunter...is it worth it? Is there a lot of filler in the anime?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
time to get started on those Winter 2014 season shows.

Most looking forward to
Saki 2
Nisekoi
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga shytai! Ren
Buddy Complex
Noragami
Magical Warfare

Last edited: