m@jestic

If this world was mine...
Daps
It's not really "girly" imo. It's pretty decent though! You should check it out ;)

I haven't met anyone that didn't like it. Man or woman..:smile:

Can't rep you... yet :smile:

I'll add it to my list of things to check out in that case. Haven't really watched any anime since Fairytale went on hiatus.

m@jestic

If this world was mine...
Daps
What else is on your list?? I need something to watch this weekend

I'm like 200 episodes behind on One piece :shaq2:

If you haven't seen it already I'd recommend you watch Berserk, Either the OG Series or the the movies which were released last year.

Lack of time and good ways to find animes that interest me means my list is no existent nowadays :damn:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I'm like 200 episodes behind on One piece :shaq2:

If you haven't seen it already I'd recommend you watch Berserk, Either the OG Series or the the movies which were released last year.

Lack of time and good ways to find animes that interest me means my list is no existent nowadays :damn:

:ohhh: I think I started watching that when I went on an Anime binge a while back! Was one of the character named Kentaro Minura? I really need something dark to watch...

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
magi was dope as fuk this week....its been steadily rising in dopeness every week :ehh:...

i watched two new anime's last night, witch craft works, and noragami...witch craft works was decent :ehh: pretty much remind me of highschool DxD minus all the titty meat nudity...noragami is interesting cuz it deals with gods and spirits but the spirits are kinda lame looking :patrice: imma give it a few eps tho

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh i was watching this shyt with my homeboy and when they were at center court i was like "plz give a nicca at least 4pts worth of action" :sadcam:....a nicca was hype like i was watching a cot damn nba game :heh:

:russ:I thought it was just me.

I was literally watching like, "pass the ball Eagle Eye you holding it too long:damn:, that's not a shot it's a lob:ohhh:, contest that kagami:lupe:. Let's go Seirin:gladbron:"

I'm always hype during the games.

Akashi ain't playing brehs:lupe:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I finished Trigun like a month ago. Exactly whats so dope about it? :dwillhuh:

I get that Vash was a badass and all but that shyt was pretty boring imo,

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I finished Trigun like a month ago. Exactly whats so dope about it? :dwillhuh:

I get that Vash was a badass and all but that shyt was pretty boring imo,
Anime was kinda meh to me as well. Apparently they gave the anime it's own ending cuz the manga was still going on. Usually when I hear about Trigun, it's manga>>>>>>>anime. Never really read the manga tho :yeshrug:

I watched the first ep of Space Dandy and it was pretty decent to me. It was different and kind of a breath of fresh air compared to the other shyt out. Also finally watched the first ep of the Code Geass OVA. Will probably watch the second one in the next few days, then wait for like a year for the third :bryan: